true blood season 5

Discussion in 'General' started by Code, Jun 4, 2012.

1. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

One word.

Billith.

1 person likes this.
  2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing: I saw that going around on Television Without Pity. Can I just say how much I hate the idea of Billith? I actually cheered when I thought he was dead and then he came back and I said "F-ing show!"
    Overall, though, I though the finale was terrible. It had some bright spots for me: Alcide and his dad working together to take over the pack & Alcide actually RUNNING the pack right without any crazy ideas,
    Eric killing Russell, telling Nora not to eat Sookie and trying to bail Bill out, & Pam and Tara (I never thought I would like a Tara storyline but her being a vampire was one of the better aspects of this season for me), Holly calling Andy a d*ck.
    Hated: Bill, Billith, the fairies, the fairy birth, the fact that Lafayette had nothing to do at the end of this season.

I guess the things they are going to have to work on next year: Is Luna dead, and if she is, is Steve Newlin? How in the world are they going to get rid of Billith? How come just Jason is having visions of the Dead Stackhouse Parents?

3. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

I was not a huge fan of last night. I hated the whole fairy thing. From Russell and the Fairies to the Fairy birth. I hate so much how this show works FOREVER on a story line only to end it super fast. Like Russell not even trying to fight back when he is supposed to be so strong.

And really what is to become of Bill. Is it going to be some big epic battle to get him back? Is he just going to walk around naked covered in blood? Was Jason getting ready to kill everyone in the elevator?

4. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

I hated it. :( It makes me sad, because I really enjoyed this guilty pleasure.

I'm with you, Chrissy- the fairlyand vs Russel was stupid, the quads were stupid, the whole thing was ridiculous. I liked Eric's redemption (back to kicking butt and taking names), I liked Pam and Tara. I wish the Sam/Luna story line would die (and I like Sam!), I'm over Andy (again, I like him, but it's too much!). I wish they would focus on the vamps and wolves.

And why does EVERYTHING have to be supernatural? Couldn't Jason have gone off the deep end because of emotional overload instead of having visions and whatnot? Just a normal psychotic break, please??

5. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Well Allen Ball has quit so lets see what next season brings. I have not read the books but really wish they would focus on the vampire side.

6. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That was the finale? :gah: That was terrible. Terrible! At least in other years there's been some sort of resolution to the storyline; this promises a continuation of the same stupid stuff. Ugh.

Andy - what a waste of a character. Although I did appreciate the attempt to bring some levity back into the show, that was poorly done.
    Jason - just no. I don't know why he's gone through so many iterations this season (raped by teacher, in love with Jessica, losing best friend, vampire hunter, crazypants
    Russel - is a 3000 year old vampire. He could have fought Eric off. That doesn't even make sense.
    Fairies - stupid.
    Vampire authority - ugh. ugh. ugh. Billith is terrible. This is like the worst soap opera I have ever seen. Also, Eric is way older than Bill; why didn't he just go overpower him? They're not even paying attention to their own rules anymore.