TS Biggest Loser Week 3

Discussion in 'General' started by AimeeThomp, Jan 16, 2011.

1. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Please use this thread to post your weights for week 3, 1/16 - 1/22. This is the thread we will use to calculate the biggest loser for this week.

Good Luck!

1 person likes this.
  2. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Ugh, I'm so disappointed with myself this week. I gained 2 lbs. :gah: AF has arrived and I've been so stressed. DH lost his job last Thursday and I've been kind of freaking out about that since he's the main bread winner and carries the insurance. But, we found out he got a severance and they are paying for our insurance through April, so I can now relax a bit. I promise to do better next week.

3. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You're allowed to be stressed! (Plus bloated.) I hope that you're able to find something with benefits quickly.

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: Melissa! I hope your DH can find something soon!

5. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Thanks you guys. He's in nursing management, so while he may not get a job in management quickly, I'm sure he'd be able to get a regular staffing nurse position before the end of his severance. Most people he's called though say he's "overqualified" for many positions b/c he has a Master's in Nursing and Master's in Health Admin. It was just a shock as we weren't expecting that at all. But everything happens for a reason and he's had quite a few recruiters calling him over the past week, so we'll see. At least we have 10 weeks or so left before we'd have to do COBRA for our insurance. As for me....I'm back on the bandwagon!! I can't let all that stress get the best of me and losing this weight!

1 person likes this.
  6. jen8675309

jen8675309 Well-Known Member

I'm at 181.4, so down just a bit over a pound. I'll take it!

7. KeriU

KeriU Well-Known Member

I didn't lose a pound this week. Stayed the same, we had Christmas this week...so I ate more crap than I probably should have.

8. AimeeThomp

:hug: Melissa.

9. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:hug: Melissa

Good job Jen!! :Clap:

Keri, If it was Christmas and you didn't gain I'd make that a very good thing. :lol:

10. becasquared

My WW weigh in day is Tuesday so I'm going to update then.

11. Ange2k25

Ange2k25 Well-Known Member

Down 4.2 to 306 even. Down 12.2 total.

12. Anna3

Anna3 Well-Known Member

I am down to 171, only one pound, but in the right direction, so I'll take it :rolleyes:

13. TwinLove

Ange and Anna, :good: WTG on the weight loss!!! :Clap:

14. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

I weigh in on Friday. I feel really good about this week. Let's see if that holds true!

15. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

[​IMG]Sorry you are going through this. I hope he finds something soon.

I stayed the same this week.

16. Stacy A.

Stacy A. Well-Known Member

Melissa, I'm praying for your family. :hug:

I am down 2 lbs from the day I joined the challenge. But, I've lost 5 lbs since I started WW again on Saturday! I'm now at 253 lbs.

17. LeeandJenn15

LeeandJenn15 Well-Known Member

I'm down another 3 lbs...happy that I'm going in the right direction. Hoping I can stay strong with the good habits and not reverse directions!! Had a little bit of a cheat this weekend, so I'm glad that I lost any at all!!

18. TwinLove

:Clap: :Clap: Nice job Stacy and Jennifer!!

19. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

I'm down 3.6 lbs and I got my period this morning! Woohoo!

20. kingeomer

:yahoo: ladies!

21. AimeeThomp

I weigh in tomorrow morning. Keeping my fingers crossed. I ate a lot of fudge this week. :lol:

22. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: ladies! Way to go!

Good luck tomorrow Aimee!

So far I think this week is going well. However, when I think that, the opposite happens. LOL!

23. TwinLove

:woohoo: GO Brigette!!! :woohoo:

Fingers crossed Amy!!! :hug:

:slap: You'll be okay Meaghan!! :hug:

24. becasquared

Down another 3.8 pounds. Something like 13.5 pounds overall. :)

25. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Way to go Bex!!!

Weigh in isn't until Saturday here, but I know I am currently down. Now to keep it that way! :)

26. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

I kind of fell off the wagon this week, but am picking myself up and going good today. I will weigh in the next day or 2 and see where I stand. Hopefully, at least down a pound since last week.

27. TwinLove

Down a lb here :Clap: I'm happy because this weekend was a bad eating weekend (all are bad, this one just worse :blush: ) and the going out last night didn't help things either. :bad:

:yahoo: Bex, that's great!!

Meaghan, :woohoo: Go girl, you CAN keep it down!!

Heather, :give_rose: We're here to pull you back on the wagon.

28. AimeeThomp

Way to go, Bex!

I lost .4, which puts me at 196.6. Better than nothing. I lost 5 last week so I knew I wouldn't have a big loss this week. :pardon:

29. TwinLove

Aimee, you are going down!! :good: That's all that matters, right? :Clap: You are doing great!!! Keep it up!

30. kingeomer

Stayed the same again this week :headbang:

31. TwinLove

Me too. :headbang: :headbang:

I had a horrid eating weekend but it was only two days. <_< There's always next week, right?

32. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Good afternoon everyone.....Im down 3 lbs this week. for a total of 13lbs. Start was 290 im now 277.. Im happy with 3 but I know it could have been better. i didnt work out and we went to dinner for our anniversary and went to cec for Ty's 2nd birthday... Hopefully next week is better!

WTG everyone and keep up the good work!

33. TwinLove

:woohoo: Nice job Nikki!!!

34. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I don't think I'm "officially" weighing in this week. We're getting pounded with snow right now so I'm not sure the WW center is open but even if it is, not sure I want to be on the roads.

I could go tomorrow, BUT, I'm having a Pampered Chef party/girls' night in tonight :drinks: so it might affect the scale and I've got a massage scheduled in the morning and not sure I would get to meeting around it. Soooo...I'm just going to skip it.

My scale says I'm down a wee bit :good: but I don't know what my numbers are compared to WW's scale so I don't want to make anything official.

Phew, that was quite a response huh? :blush:

35. AimeeThomp

Michelle - Enjoy girls night and your massage - totally jealous!