TS Biggest Loser Week 6 - 2/6 to 2/12

Discussion in 'General' started by AimeeThomp, Feb 6, 2011.

1. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Please use this thread to post your weekly weights between 2/6 and 2/12. This is the thread we'll use to determine the biggest loser.

GL! :youcandoit:

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:yahoo: We're going to have a good week ladies!! Let's do it!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

3. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Good Luck ladies!!!!

Is this the last week of the challenge?

4. TwinLove

Is it? :shok: Good grief I hope not... I'm only down like 3? 4? lbs and have more to go and NEED/LOVE the support :blush:

5. LeeandJenn15

LeeandJenn15 Well-Known Member

I agree!! That'd be so fast!! I'm not ready for it to be over! Lovin' it so much!

6. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Not the last week. The last day is 2/27.

http://www.twinstuff.com/forum/index.php?/topic/166486-ts-biggest-loser-competition/

However, I think we should do this contest quarterly. 4 times a year!

1 person likes this.
  7. TwinLove

:good:

8. Anna3

Anna3 Well-Known Member

I am of those crazy people who weighs in on Mondays :) . I am down 2.5 to 164.

9. TwinLove

Anna, crazy indeed! :laughing: But :yahoo: on the 2.5 loss. :woohoo: That is great!!

10. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Anna, :woo: on the great weight loss!!!

11. KeriU

KeriU Well-Known Member

Oh, I waited a whole day to post because I obviously did not have a good week. Gained a pound! :mad:

12. TwinLove

:hug: We'll let you "grieve" today over the lb but starting tomorrow you are going to rock even harder and let this mini hump fuel you! :girl_devil:

1 person likes this.
  13. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

14. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

Down 2.4

Sorry D!!!

15. TwinLove

:hug: I'm sorry... it's hard gaining and especially when you are (probably?) doing great eating wise but can't exercise. :hug:

VERY nice Brigette! :Clap: :Clap:

16. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

THat's the thing! I don't even dip into the 49 extra points a week. What the heck would happen if I did that? :faint:

Thanks Ladies! :faint: I'm so bummed about this injury, it's getting me down but I figure if I am lighter, there will be less pressure on my spine!! :hug: Thanks for the hugs girls!

OH, and NO FREAKIN' SCHOOL is not helping me!

17. kingeomer

Diane- :hug: sorry about the .8...it's hard to see that when you are doing all the right things :hug:
    Brigette- :woo: on being down 2.4!

I'm down .5 this week. I'll take it after having AF this past week!

18. TwinLove

No loss (but no gain either ;) ) this week. Bummer. I have been going to gym or working at home daily... but out of the past 7 days I've eaten out 4 of them so I was actually prepared to see a weight gain of at least 2 lbs... so I'm okay with no change. :good:

:Clap: Oh yeah!! Half a lb is half a lb!! :good:

19. LeeandJenn15

LeeandJenn15 Well-Known Member

Definitely!! Some weeks No change = :good:!!

At least you're going in the right direction!! Way to go, Nancy!!

3.4 lbs this week!! Loving this pace :woohoo: ...if I can just keep it up for about 20 more weeks. :wacko:

20. TwinLove

:yahoo: Nice job woman!! And you definitely can keep up this pace... we'll make sure of it. :girl_devil: :laughing:

21. kingeomer

Liz, staying the same is always better then a gain!
    Jennifer, congratulations on being down again :woohoo:

22. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Great Job Jen!

Liz, I love that! Thinking you'll gain and then staying even! :woo:

23. happychck

happychck Well-Known Member

hi there... i don't think i checked in the last week or two. i think i stayed the same and then gained a little, but this past week i lost 2.8 (it's a total of 10lbs since i started--woo hoo!), but i'd already lost like 8lbs when our bl competition started, so it's only like 2lbs. if that makes sense! i'll try to go look up where i was when we started.

24. kingeomer

:yahoo: JL!!!

25. becasquared

WTF? Up **AGAIN** 2.4 pounds. I have no friggin clue. I am always always always under (but not by much) on my points for the week, I'm either walking or doing the wiifit daily. And I don't feel good (healthy) eating this much protein on a daily basis. I think I might not make it to the end of March before switching to the old points program.

26. AimeeThomp

Bex I don't see what it would hurt switching to the old points program if the new one is not working for you. Hang in there. I am in the same boat. I'm going to weigh this morning but I'm fairly certain I haven't lost in 3 weeks and I have NOT been cheating and I've been exercising. We started at the same time. Maybe our bodies are just adjusting?

27. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

I think when you first start exercising, it does take time for your body to get on board with weight loss. You build muscle, your body is thrown for a loop, etc. It'll catch up.

28. nikki_0724

Good morning ladies/ Congrats to all the losers and every else PLEASE STAY MOTIVATED!!!! Drink more water and zig zag your calories!! If your walking to into interval walking. Cardio cardio cardio when you want to lose. Ive been using JM 30 day shred but I think Im going to switch over to Biggest Losers Cardio Max. Also invest i a pedometer and try to walk 10k step a day. WE CAN ALL DO THIS!!!!

Starting weight was 290
    last week 271
    this week 266 (down 5)

I lost the weight I gained a a couple more. I still can not seem to hit my mini goal of 25lbs. Had my goal set to be met by this Friday (tomorrow) and I have been yo-yoing. I get to 1 pound away and then I gain. Hopefully tomorrow is the day:)

29. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

I will weigh in tomorrow....but I don't think it's looking good. I haven't had the best eating week (have my period, so wasn't TOO bad though) and I've hit the gym fierce....I guess I will see tomorrow.

30. AimeeThomp

Bad news for me. I gained .4 this week. :( I've totally been sticking with the program too, there is absolutely no reason why I should have gained.

I asked the leader about it b/c I was thinking maybe I should drop a few of my extra nursing points. I don't know if this is common knowledge, but I didn't know it so I thought I'd share. The way they determine if you are at a weight loss plateau and need to do something different is they take your total losses for the past 4 weeks and divide it by 4. If that number is .2 or less than you're at a plateau and need to change something. If the number is even .4 then that is not considered a plateau and you should just keep on the way you are. So Bex, I think if you divide your last 4 weeks by 4 you'd still be greater than .2 and I am as well. The leader said that it's probably just my body adjusting.

31. becasquared

I just did the math .175. /le sigh.

32. kingeomer

Nikki-:woo: for a loss!
    Aimee and Bex- Sorry about the gains...it's so disheartening when you are doing everything right and the stupid scale goes up :grr: Aimee, I am glad you got the explanation from your leader, I never knew that.

33. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Nikki!! Looks like the flush worked!!! Maybe jump started something?!! :woo:

Girls, I'm with you on the frustration. I'm hitting all my points and have gone over one day by like 3 (but there's 49 to play with) and didn't lose, and gained that .8, so I am frustrated right with you!!

I have been REALLY good this week. I will probably :cry: if I gain again or stay the same!!!

34. nikki_0724

Diane I ended up not doing the flush:) I drank the protein drinks all day day one and mid afternoon on day 2 i was feeling sick from all the fruit. Also Im normally very regular (tmi sorry) and I was not able to go so the flush had the opposite effect on me and a few other people in our group who tried it. I would not recommend it. I thank Jillian Michale's for this loss. 30 day shred is amazing!

35. emp59

emp59 Well-Known Member

170.5 which means I am down 5.5lbs! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!! I have been in the gym for the past 12 days straight! :) I am 5lbs away from my original goal but I may shoot for 155 instead :)