tumblers

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by mel&3, May 4, 2009.

1. mel&3

mel&3 Well-Known Member

My kids are more than ready to graduate from sippys, but our glasses are heavy glass and not appropriate for them. Anyone know of where to find BPA/PHalate free tumblers for them?

2. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

I buy most of our plastic cups from The Soft Landing. Everything they sell is BPA and phalate free: http://www.thesoftlanding.com/shop.html

I just bought these Nuby tumblers and think they're quite nice: http://www.thesoftlanding.com/nuby-stackab...y-with-lid.html (Edit: they come with a lid but we don't use them and the top of the cup is nicely rounded for toddler drinking)

If you have the time, you can also check to see whether your local Walmart or Target carries any of these cups. My Walmart has several of the BPA-free straw cups but not the tumblers.

3. Twin nanny

Twin nanny Well-Known Member

All my families have these ones from ikea. They are excellent-nice bright colours, not too big for little hands, sturdy and very cheep.

4. naomi02

naomi02 Well-Known Member

Another vote for the Ikea cups! They're the perfect size, bpa free and they're cheap. I got the whole line - cups, bowls, plates & silverware and we just love them.

5. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

ditto everything in the post..the soft landing is GREAT!!!

6. mel&3

mel&3 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I ordered the Nubys, they were just what I was looking for!

7. littletwinstars

littletwinstars Well-Known Member

I realize you already ordered some, but FWIW...we have the Playtex Coolster Tumblers. We love them because unlike a lot of the other BPA-free cups...they actually still fit in our cup holders in the strollers. (We've found that many of the other ones are too wide). These are spill proof and come in a variety of colors. I would highly recommend them. :)