Twenty Weeks! (and three days)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Jordari, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

very excited to have hit it - and my DH came home today after three weeks overseas....I kept telling him that he wouldn't recognize my belly - and I was right! Now, if i could only get him to stop using words like "huge" and "enormous".....today he said "I don't think you're going to get much bigger, I mean, you CAN'T, you already look like women who are 7 or 8 mos pregnant."......I keep telling him that i'm going to get MUCH bigger, but - i still can't figure out where all my organs are going to go; it's already pretty crowded in there and my normal meal size has shrunk by 2/3rds!

But - I'm So psyched to be halfway, especially since I'm not vomiting every day anymore! (just every few days!)

2. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

very excited to have hit it - and my DH came home today after three weeks overseas....I kept telling him that he wouldn't recognize my belly - and I was right! Now, if i could only get him to stop using words like "huge" and "enormous".....today he said "I don't think you're going to get much bigger, I mean, you CAN'T, you already look like women who are 7 or 8 mos pregnant."......I keep telling him that i'm going to get MUCH bigger, but - i still can't figure out where all my organs are going to go; it's already pretty crowded in there and my normal meal size has shrunk by 2/3rds!

But - I'm So psyched to be halfway, especially since I'm not vomiting every day anymore! (just every few days!)

3. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Congratulations on making it halfway! I'm right behind you [​IMG]

4. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

Hey there...I'm coming up on 20 weeks too, but I have one major difference. You said your meal size has decreased? Mine has doubled(ok, maybe tripled)!! I am clearly making up what you're lacking. As soon as I finish a meal I'm thinking about what I'm going to eat at the next meal! Yikes!

5. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Congratulations on reaching 20 wks!!!! So glad you husband is home, too! Now 24 wks, here you come!!!

6. littletwinmom

littletwinmom Well-Known Member

Good job mom! 20 weeks is exciting...all downhill from here! heeheehee

7. mooshie

mooshie Well-Known Member

congratulations. half way is a great point to get to. and you're right. you're going to get much bigger. I have no idea where the organs go either, but they must find a place I suppose hehe.

keep us posted on how things go.
    Michelle

8. ~*CHELS*~

~*CHELS*~ Well-Known Member

aww my hubby comes home from overseas on thursday. Although im excited to see him I'd kinda wish he'd stay there because im scared hes gonna run away when he sees how frekin fat i've become [​IMG] I'm only 27+ weeks and I dont know how I am ever going to get any fatter. I'm not sure my belly can get that big ahhhh!!! but I gave him fair warning, I'll just tie him up so he can't run. He don't use the "fat words" with me but if im like ohhh I want a cookie he says "you don;t need that" How rude is that huh???

Congrats on the half way and the hunny comming home... isnt it nice to finally have someone to complain to thats actually there and not on the phone LOL!

9. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Congratulations not long to go now x