Twin Boy For Sale!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Her Royal Jennyness, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

Came with damage to leg and lip, was repaired and is in good condition with only slight wear and tear since then. Has lovely peaches and cream complexion with dark blond hair and is of the adorable short, small and cherubic variety. Voice box works too well very well.

Has many talents! He can:

* be a personal trainer! He teaches you how to lunge by dumping his food on the floor. "Oh, too slow!" he says as you miss catching that bowl of mac and cheese before it lands on your freshly mopped floor! He can run like the wind and duck at the same time making catching him almost impossible. It's easy to get in several 5 minute jogs a day using his system! He also makes sure you never get to sit for more than 5 minutes by pouring water on the couch and other such fun things. Whoo, what a workout!

* get things from "safe" places! Yes, this amazing child can bypass most childproofing systems to quickly and easily get you things that you didn't even know you wanted! Like the Brillo pads from under the sink! He can also get onto counters by climbing like a spider monkey! Some children need chairs or twins for assistance, but not this marvel, he just scrambles straight up a flat slick surface like he has suction cups attached!

* move furniture! Yes, this little dynamo will push your couch, recliner and coffee table all over the living room. He will also move your chair that you were just sitting on without you noticing so when you go to sit down again you land on your bum! Then giggle!

* Jump! On everything!

* protect you from harm with his patented "Don't touch my mommy or I'll kick you in the face" attack! (If by harm you mean having another sibling try to sit on your lap as well.)

* shred documents... with his bare teeth and hands! Never again have junk mail, raisin boxes, library books or brother's homework sully your house again! He rips it into thin shreds that he will dispose of by stuffing them in the couch or toilet!

* cook for your cats! He can prepare a simple and "tasty" dish of dry cat food soaked in their cat water! Yum!

* hug you while he poops! Not sure why this is a bonus actually... uh never mind.

LOL - sorry. Sean is driving me up a wall and down the other side today. :crazy: If I don't laugh I'm gonna cry! Oh lookee there! It's nap time! Hooray!

2. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

:laughing:

Thanks Jenny! Or should a say Sean!

I needed a good laugh!

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:laughing: I actually could use someone to rearrange my furniture. Can I just rent him?

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:rofl: I'd rather you laugh {and make us laugh} then cry. :hug:'s I'm happy it's naptime! :yahoo: And I'll have to pass. As good as this deal sounds, I can't handle anymore two year olds. :wacko:

P.S. I think you should move this into the shopping forum, you'll get better responses there. ;)

5. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

Shouldn't this post be in the shopping forum?

And you being a mod...you should know better :acute: :rofl:

I am also counting the seconds until naptime!!! It's been some kind of day here too!!

6. my2littlebubbas

my2littlebubbas Well-Known Member

That is too funny!! I feel that way about my boys on some days too, nice that you can see the humor in it all--

7. carmenandwhittsmom

carmenandwhittsmom Well-Known Member

Ummmm, thanks but no thanks! Just trying to survive the two I have over here. However, best of luck and I hope that naptime is very long.

8. blessedby2

blessedby2 Well-Known Member

LOL. :rotflmbo:

9. vikkimathews

vikkimathews Well-Known Member

((giggle)) :rotflmbo:

10. 2betterthan1

2betterthan1 Well-Known Member

lol :rotflmbo:

I think we have all had these days.....lol

Shannon

11. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:rofl:

12. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

Jenny,
    :rofl: I am sorry it has been like that lately. But that was great!

13. first_second_and_last

first_second_and_last Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: and that's with you, not at you.

14. Cindy H

Cindy H Well-Known Member

The stories we can share!! That is why I love this group. I know I am not alone. We have all had days like these!! I love nap time and bed time!!

Cindy

15. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:rofl:

16. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

You are too funny Jenny! :rofl: I hope Sean is being a better little boy for his mommy now. :hug:

17. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: :rofl: :rotflmbo: :rofl: :rotflmbo: :rofl: :rotflmbo: :rofl: :rotflmbo:

I was laughing so hard I was crying!!! :hug:

18. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

That was hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl:

19. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I can trade you a twin girl who does most of those things. The main thing she does that you forgot to mention your son doing (i know he has to do this one to), is the artwork.
    Yep, if you want a mural of stick figures on your entry wall. My girls is great. Just turn your back for one second and the mural is there.

20. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: Maybe he could get a job as a personal trainer at a gym? Or better yet, a personal trainer who does home visits!

21. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I'm moving this thread to the shopping forum!! :rolleyes: Don't YOU PEOPLE EVER LEARN?! :girl_devil:

Ok, but seriously :rotflmbo:

22. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:rofl: You are so funny! I'll trade you for a girl that throws a lot of tantrums.

23. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

:rofl: :rofl: and :hug: :hug:

I'll trade you for a bit...maybe you can find some humor in my little monsters for me!

24. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Jenny, thanks for the laugh! :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo:

25. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

26. Stephanie M

Stephanie M Well-Known Member

Do you have copyright laws against others using your for sale ad?

27. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

28. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

UPDATE!

This little boy is no longer for sale.

I realize there was a high demand for a product of such superb craftsmanship but I had a change of heart. I had just washed him, diapered him, applied ointment to his owie, dressed him in his cute little jammies, played little piggies with him, and sent him towards dad so he could be put to bed. Instead of going into his room and laying down he came running to me and climbed into my lap while softly saying, "Mommy... mommy!" He sat there and gave me a look of extreme love, the look that only a small child filled with the overwhelming, complete love for his mother that a toddler can have. Aw, my heart melted. He then hugged me and snuzzled my neck and it was a beautiful moment that made my day totally worth it....

...then he farted and giggled and rolled off my lap and went running to his dad leaving me gagging in the green cloud of funk he had just created. I just can't inflict that on another person, it seems mean somehow. I'm afraid I'll have to keep him!

29. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

You're hilarious!! I might take him for a few days (for free though)...LOL!

30. shelley79

shelley79 Well-Known Member

Awesome way to start my day! You gave me my first laugh of the day. BTW, my boy twin also wraps himself around me when he is pooping. What is the deal?!

31. excitedk

excitedk Well-Known Member

dang, I missed the sale before sellers remorse, lol!!!! I would have traded, not bought, trade only for ds :p

32. jdio33

jdio33 Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo:

33. Vero

Vero Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: Thanks for the laugh!

Your update made me laugh too!! LOL!