Twin Discount for Albee Baby

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by darges789, Aug 2, 2009.

1. darges789

darges789 New Member

Does anyone know if Albee Baby offers a twin discount? If so, does anyone have a coupon code?

2. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of one, but it would be great if they did! If noone knows, maybe email the website. Let us know if you find one!

3. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I did a quick internet search but didn't find anything. :pardon: I would email them & ask!

4. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We ordered several things from that site and I don't think they offer a twin discount. The free shipping on all orders over $100 is what attracted us to them!

5. 4Wmama

4Wmama Active Member

Its been about a year since I ordered anything from them so things could have changed but I asked specifically for a multiples discount and they said no.

6. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

When I ordered our car seats from them there was no twin-specific discount, but the prices were AWESOME *and* there was free shipping. It came out to much less than we would have spent at BRU with their twin discount, coupons, etc. Also, we got the seats in a couple of days and had no issues at all.