Twin Intuition - Worried

Discussion in 'General' started by Cristie Lee, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Cristie Lee

Cristie Lee New Member

So I'm an identical twin, mirror image to be exact. We are complete opposites but our bond is not to be denied regardless of our differences. We are in our 40's and my sister always seemed to be more in tune with my feelings than vice versa...that is until very recently. She's having marriage troubles and tells me she is going on a road trip, alone, to go hiking and i'm beyond concerned. Not because i fear anything except for her safety. I keep having flashes of things and feelings of fear and anxiety and even though this is the first time I have ever warned her of my concerns, she is ignoring my warnings. I need help understanding what i'm experiencing and more importantly, how to help my sister since i truly fear for her safety. thank you.

2. Cristie Lee

Cristie Lee New Member

i feel crazy. :'(

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't think you are crazy. Your sister is going through a rough time right now and it seems perfectly natural to be worried about her because she wants to travel alone. Unfortunately, she's an adult and you can only tell her what you are feeling, which you did, but it's up to her whether or not she continues to take her trip. Is there any way you can get her to send you texts or calls just so she can let you know she's ok while she is traveling?

4. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I agree, you are not crazy and it's normal to feel concerned given the situation. I also think it wouldn't be out of line to ask her to check in with you every other day or so so you will know she's okay-just a quick text or whatever. *hugs*