Twins' First Christmas Ornament?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Mom2VLS, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

Has anybody found any good ones?

2. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

Does your mall have those ornament kiosks? Mine has a couple different ones and I've seen some cute baby and family ornaments there.

3. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I found one eons ago at one of the ornament kiosks in the mall. You should check there, or on ebay or amazon. :)

4. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I found some really cute two peas in a pod ones at one of the ornament kiosks in the mall and put their name and year on there. I think I also made dough ornaments with their handprint the first year too.. which was really easy. I can't search right now, but look up salt dough ornament and you'll get bazillions of recipes.

5. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

We always get our specialized ornaments at our mall kiosks.

6. Mom2VLS

Hmmm - I was hoping to avoid the mall this year but it looks like that's the best option. Thanks! :)

7. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I did the mall kiosk one too, a star ornament with two peas in a pod. I even scored one for the baby last year! Same ornament, just with one pea in the pod. One lonely pea!

8. ktfan

ktfan Well-Known Member

If you need to go to the mall try a Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

9. Mom2VLS

I wish I could go during the week but I work Monday - Friday and my co-workers are all taking time off between now and then. My only shot is this coming Friday. So I'll shoot for that or finding somewhere online that does custom ornaments. Thanks, everyone!

10. daisies

daisies Well-Known Member

If you find an online place.. let me know. I am looking too!

11. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

This is a website i was looking at. Im thinking about getting them a joint one and individual ones .., i love these

12. Mom2VLS

I ended up ordering from zazzle.com. It's not exactly what I was looking for but this ornament made me bite. Because I could also order this ornament to go with it. Since I use pink and purple to distinguish the girls for the outside world, I thought this would be a good way to have personalized ornaments without paying an arm and a leg. Thanks to everyone that provided recommendations! The precious moments one is adorable too though!