UGH (complaining)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by AWerner, Feb 4, 2007.

1. AWerner

AWerner Well-Known Member

Okay I have really wanted to carry these babies until at least 38weeks, but now I almost want them out. The last few days have been so uncomfortable, I hope it passes! My lower belly feels sore and more and more stretched than ever. Baby girl is still up high pressing against my ribs most of the time so I can't sit or lie any any position comfortably, while Baby boy is pressing down on my bladder. The acid reflux has been hitting hard every day, along with more BH. I think I have been getting a total of 3 hours a sleep a night,no position is comfortable and the memory foam bed ain't cutting it all of the sudden, so I just want to sleep during the day. I am beginning to understand why so many women beg their doctors to induce or do an earlier c-section.
    I keep telling myself it is temporary but I just feel like UGH
    can't breathe, can't sleep, eating makes me reflux... I better feel better tomorrow.
    Alyson

2. AWerner

Okay I have really wanted to carry these babies until at least 38weeks, but now I almost want them out. The last few days have been so uncomfortable, I hope it passes! My lower belly feels sore and more and more stretched than ever. Baby girl is still up high pressing against my ribs most of the time so I can't sit or lie any any position comfortably, while Baby boy is pressing down on my bladder. The acid reflux has been hitting hard every day, along with more BH. I think I have been getting a total of 3 hours a sleep a night,no position is comfortable and the memory foam bed ain't cutting it all of the sudden, so I just want to sleep during the day. I am beginning to understand why so many women beg their doctors to induce or do an earlier c-section.
    I keep telling myself it is temporary but I just feel like UGH
    can't breathe, can't sleep, eating makes me reflux... I better feel better tomorrow.
    Alyson

3. jenabbott97

jenabbott97 Well-Known Member

I feel you completely. [​IMG] I am just as far as you are and get more uncomfortable and miserable by the day. I begged my dr on Wed to set an induction date and he said he won't do it before 38 weeks. 2 more weeks!!! I'm not sure I'll make it. There is one dr in the practice who sometimes lets you go earlier like 37 weeks because she has simpathy for people having multiples. She has triplet so she understands. I see her at my appointment Tuesday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will set a date for when I'm 37 weeks.

4. becky5

becky5 Guest

[​IMG]s to both of you, the end is just so completely unbearable. You two are doing a WONDERFUL job, hang in there! [​IMG]

5. Im three weeks behind you, but I TOTALLY feel what you are saying!!!!
    As my DH says "it will all be over soon, just hang in there a bit longer" [​IMG]

6. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear how uncomfortable you are. I hope you are able to get some rest and feel better in the morning.

Have you talked to your doc about taking something to help you sleep and about the reflux?

7. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I remember all of that!! it won't be long now and you will be on this side of pregnancy!!

8. AWerner

I finally got a better nights sleep and am feeling a little better today, though my belly is still sore.
    Now if baby boy would stop doing headspins on my bladder...[​IMG]

9. AWerner

I just looked in the mirror and noticed the amount of stretch marks I have has doubled (ack!)and I am also 1 inch bigger around than when I checked last week so I guess a lot of this discomfort is more growing pains. [​IMG]

10. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

I gotta say, your post isn't giving me much hope for my future comfort level! I already feel miserable. no position is comfortable, my little guy is under my ribs, I'm stretched so far I can't imagine what the next few months will bring. All I can say is...be grateful you're almost done! I'm envying you...

reyna

11. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

I hear you sister!! But I am only 30 weeks and know it is going to get worse before it gets better!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel for you... and you will be so proud of yourself when you get to tell people that you carried your twins to 38 weeks!!! [​IMG] Hang in there and remember we are all pulling for you. Do you have a Select comfort bed by chance? I have found that letting almost all the air out of my side of the bed (my "sleep number" is like a 25) it really helps to support the weight of a growing belly. Hope things get better for you tomorrow.

12. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

Poor babies - i feel for you. I'm almost 28 and can't imagine getting significantly bigger - although of course i want to. I think it's just a matter of holding on, and, as a pp said -anything you can get from your doc for the acid reflux -that is just MISERY-making!

Hang in there, babies coming soon!