Ultrasound results

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by scrapbooker9214, Dec 3, 2006.

We had our 20 - week ultrasound on Friday. We found out we're having a BOY and a GIRL [​IMG]. Both babies are growing well; baby boy weighs approximately 14 oz and is in the 67th percentile for growth; baby girl weighs approximately 13 oz and is in the 60th percentile for growth.

Laurie in NH
    B/G Twins EDD 4/22/07

1. We had our 20 - week ultrasound on Friday. We found out we're having a BOY and a GIRL [​IMG]. Both babies are growing well; baby boy weighs approximately 14 oz and is in the 67th percentile for growth; baby girl weighs approximately 13 oz and is in the 60th percentile for growth.

Laurie in NH
    B/G Twins EDD 4/22/07

2. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Congrats om a great u/s! Welcome to the B/G club. [​IMG]

3. khendrix

khendrix Well-Known Member

CONGRATS! We are having G/B twins due in Feb. I am 30 weeks now. Those weights sound great. We have not had an u/s since we found out what we're having. We FINALLY have one this Wednesday. I am anxious to see how they're growing.

4. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Sounds as if they are very healthy!! Congrats on the boy & the girl!

5. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Congrats on finding out the sex! Sounds like things are going well for you! Keep up the good work!

6. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

Congrats on a great u/s and b/g twins!

7. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Very exciting!
    Do you have names picked out?

8. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Congratulations! We're having boy/girl twins in March... well, technically due in March, but we'll have them in February. (doctor won't let me go past 38 weeks... thank you, Doc!!!)
    Helen

9. JASB

JASB Well-Known Member

Congrats on the b/g twins. We too are having b/g twins. My official due date is Jan 30th, but my OB said her goal is to get to 36 weeks because I am soooo huge. So only 4 more to go if it is truly 36 weeks.

You officially get to buy blue [​IMG] and pink things [​IMG].

Congrats again!!

10. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

Congrats, Laurie! I'm in NH too!