Um...really?! I totally thought this was a joke.

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by melissak, Dec 8, 2008.

1. melissak

melissak Well-Known Member

Ok, I am online shopping and am looking for more baby proofing stuff and I came across this. Umm....I TOTALLY thought it was a joke but it's not and I'm dying because I think it's hilarious...or is it weird...I'm not sure.....I guess I'm not sure WHAT to think....

Would anyone really use this????!!!!! LOL. No offense if you do this I just find it really funny for some reason.

http://comfortfirst.com/p-42610-the-babyke...mysentials.aspx

2. PetiteFleur

PetiteFleur Well-Known Member

Oh man, that's hysterical! I'm sure it serves it's purpose, but it disturbs me too much to actually use.

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Is it wrong that I laughed out loud? :rofl: Honestly?! I would never buy anything like that.

4. lianyla

lianyla Well-Known Member

That thing is hideous! OMG. I agree with you!! STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how many they've sold? It would just be interesting to know.

5. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo:

6. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Michelle, I laughed out loud as well! That is ridiculous!

7. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

OMG that is hilarious! I can really see my girls hanging from the bathroom stall peacefully - yeah, right! :rofl:

8. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

I've seen it before, it's hilarious. I'm not going to lie to you, I've considered using it :pardon:

9. becky5

becky5 Guest

:rofl:

10. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Dec 8 2008, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1102981[/snapback]
    Is it wrong that I laughed out loud? :rofl:

I did too. :laughing:

11. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

:laughing:

12. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Dec 8 2008, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1102981[/snapback]
    Is it wrong that I laughed out loud? :rofl: Honestly?! I would never buy anything like that.

Is it wrong to hang your baby from the wall? :rofl: That was soooo funny, of course we would have had to hang a kid on each side. :lol:

13. MrsBQ02

MrsBQ02 Well-Known Member

While incredibly hilarious, it actually made me pause and go, "hm..... not entirely a bad idea!"

14. AmandaH214

AmandaH214 Member

I laughed out loud too. I would never buy something like that, but I couldn't see my daughter hanging from that! LOL

15. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

QUOTE(moski @ Dec 8 2008, 09:10 PM) [snapback]1103033[/snapback]
    Is it wrong to hang your baby from the wall? :rofl: That was soooo funny, of course we would have had to hang a kid on each side. :lol:

:rotflmbo: The image of my children hanging from a bathroom stall... and me considering this sanitary... is cracking me up!

16. b/gtwinmom07

b/gtwinmom07 Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo:

17. LoriK

LoriK Well-Known Member

I've seen this before too! My dh & I joked we were just going to get pegs for the house & hang the kids all over the place!! LOL!

18. CHJH

CHJH Well-Known Member

To me, the most hilarious part is that you might actually get to take a break use the bathroom when you go out to the mall with your twins. As if!

19. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:rofl: :rofl: I never even heard of such a thing! Umm, :nea: not for us, but definately funny! :laughing:

20. cclott

cclott Well-Known Member

That is hysterical!! :lol: I'd be afraid that the hook would give away though...how you you explain that one to the EMS? "well, I just stuck her to the door for just a second so I could pee!!!"

21. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(samilymom @ Dec 8 2008, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1103156[/snapback]
    That is hysterical!! :lol: I'd be afraid that the hook would give away though...how you you explain that one to the EMS? "well, I just stuck her to the door for just a second so I could pee!!!"

:rofl:

22. twinsohmy

twinsohmy Well-Known Member

Bizarre!! Thanks for the giggle!!!!

23. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

QUOTE(PetiteFleur @ Dec 8 2008, 05:45 PM) [snapback]1102980[/snapback]
    Oh man, that's hysterical! I'm sure it serves it's purpose, but it disturbs me too much to actually use.

LOL!! I am disturbed by the people that actually would use that!!

24. MamaKimberlee

MamaKimberlee Well-Known Member

Ok, all I can think of is "what would the poor soul in the next stall think?" "Is that a purse strap hanging over my stall? No! A baby strap!"

Isn't there something about people reaching into your stall to grab a purse? Wouldn't it be easier to grab a BABY if their straps were into the OTHER PERSON'S STALL???

25. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

Oh, but think of the possibilities! If you go to a friend's house for dinner, and nothing is baby-proofed, no sweat. Just hang your babies from the coat rack!

26. fourznuff

fourznuff Well-Known Member

Oh my goodnight that was funny! :rotflmbo:

27. megan smith

megan smith Well-Known Member

:laughing: Thats so funny I had to show DH!

28. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

How funny :rofl: ! I wonder if anyone has actually bought this and if so does it work!! x

29. cmccarthy

cmccarthy Well-Known Member

I came over here being nosey and I'm glad I did! (Wanted to see if people actually DO survive the first year... UGH!)

That is too funny!!! I cracked up several times just thinking about it!
    The expression on that poor girl's face is priceless!

30. asahlin

asahlin Well-Known Member

awsome

31. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

That is hilarious -- and at the same time, a great idea! I never went shopping/traveling much when my kids were babies, but it's true that I never knew what to do with them when I had to pee. You don't want them crawling all over the bathroom floor. :bad: It's not something I'd ever use often enough to be worth purchasing it -- but maybe if you did a lot of shopping, it would be worth it!

32. whosermomma

whosermomma Well-Known Member

Eh, I just use duct tape...it's cheaper! LOL!

:laughing: I had to pause for a second literally with this look :blink: when I saw it! :laughing: I need to show my DH that!

ETA: What's really funny to me was the looks I got when I used those backpack leashes...only if those people could have seen these!!! :laughing:

33. melissak

melissak Well-Known Member

34. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

QUOTE(melissak @ Dec 8 2008, 09:43 PM) [snapback]1102975[/snapback]
    Ok, I am online shopping and am looking for more baby proofing stuff and I came across this. Umm....I TOTALLY thought it was a joke but it's not and I'm dying because I think it's hilarious...or is it weird...I'm not sure.....I guess I'm not sure WHAT to think....

Would anyone really use this????!!!!! LOL. No offense if you do this I just find it really funny for some reason.

http://comfortfirst.com/p-42610-the-babyke...mysentials.aspx

O.K. that is hilarious and no I would not spend the money on one!

35. bridgeport

bridgeport Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo:

Thanks - I needed that!