unexpected OB visit

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Angelmommy, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Angelmommy

Angelmommy Well-Known Member

So i have been having some shooting pains in my pelvic/ vaginal area and my stomach getting really hard. So i call the nurse and she tells me to come in to be checked. I go in, they give me my glucose test ( was suppose to have it on Feb 7th), anyways i passed, it, they checked said i wasnt dialting and my cervix looked fine for now, and im having Braxton Hicks. I got my sonogram resolved, i am seeing a new doc and he is givingme a sono on the 7th. So all is well here, just trying to get use to the aches and pains. [​IMG]

2. Angelmommy

Angelmommy Well-Known Member

So i have been having some shooting pains in my pelvic/ vaginal area and my stomach getting really hard. So i call the nurse and she tells me to come in to be checked. I go in, they give me my glucose test ( was suppose to have it on Feb 7th), anyways i passed, it, they checked said i wasnt dialting and my cervix looked fine for now, and im having Braxton Hicks. I got my sonogram resolved, i am seeing a new doc and he is givingme a sono on the 7th. So all is well here, just trying to get use to the aches and pains. [​IMG]

3. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

I have those pains too...aren't they lovely? Everything little thing makes me wonder if it's something to be worried about! I figured since they are really random and never consistent it was just a weird twin pregnancy thing. i'm glad you're ok!

Reyna

4. AWerner

AWerner Well-Known Member

Now that you know all is okay for now, and have resolved your doctor issue you can relax and some of those pains, especially the BH will lighten up. I know I feel more BH when I am stressed.

Alyson

5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I remember those lovely pains!!! at times I felt like I was being stabbed in the vagina!!!! and I also had BH from 18 weeks until the end!! twin pregnancy is SO different from singleton preg!!!

6. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you passed the glucose test, my office had to send mine out so it took a couple torturous days to find out the results.

Sorry to hear about the pains but glad to hear they are not causing any changes!