*update* on my stomach pain...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by newtothis, Mar 11, 2009.

1. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

the other day i posted about having side stomach pain. it later radiated into a twinge in my lower left belly. it felt like ovulation pain so i called the doc. she made me go into the hospital to see if i was having contractions and i was.
    she said i had an irritable uterus and that i needed to drink a gallon of water a day and urinate more frequently.
    she also told me to rest some more which seems impossible right now with work. :unsure:

either way, i'm ok and drinking a ton of water.
    thanks to all the hugs i received and help i got!

so i STILL have an irritable uterus. hope i can keep it calm in the days to come, lol

2. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

WOW! So glad you called your Dr :good:
    Always a good idea to check with them at any sign of feeling 'off'!!
    I hope you continue to stay hydrated & feeling good - keep that uterus CALM!! :lol:

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm glad to hear you went in. I had an irritable uterus and while it's no fun, it isn't something to serious and it will help tons if you drink water, pee alot and rest. :good: Take care of yourself momma. :hug:

4. trishj

trishj Member

I have been on bedrest since Jan. for Irritable Uterus. So uncomfortable! I drink so much water I feel like I'm drowning in it. I have like 20 BH an hour sometimes! 3 more weeks!

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm glad you got it checked out. :good: Hang in there. :hug: