vaginal twin birth success stories

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by pretty girl, Feb 27, 2015.

1. pretty girl

pretty girl Well-Known Member

Does any one have a successful vaginal twin birth story? Does anyone have one where the top baby was breech during labor and had to be turned?

2. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I had a vaginal birth with my twins (and two singletons after).  My Twin A (bottom) was head down and Twin B was transverse.  After the first one was out, Twin B more or less fell down, head first.   My OB was prepared to turn him if necessary.   My Twin A was breech for most of my pregnancy, he flipped around week 37. 

3. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I also had twin a ( who was the bigger twin) head down, with twin b transverse.
    I had a team who tried to turn her, but she was born breech.

4. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I had an unmedicated, vaginal birth with my twins, although both were head down at the start and end of labor. I have a friend who's twins were both breech at start of labor and baby A was born breech vaginally and baby B spontaneously flipped head down and was born vaginally shortly after. Vaginal breech birth is totally doable with a supportive and knowledgeable care provider.

5. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I had a vaginal birth with my twins.  First one born head first, the second breech extraction (both over 7 pounds).  No problems for either baby or me.

6. pretty girl

pretty girl Well-Known Member

You have no idea how much more calm I am after seeing these. A c section is not something I want

7. eagleswings216

eagleswings216 Well-Known Member

My kids were not c-section either.  Baby A was head down, but Baby B was breech and the doctors turned him after Baby A was born.