want to share

Discussion in 'General' started by Brizzy_Twins, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Yesterday I asked on your guys about how I can design a nice birthday invite for our mum;s surprise birthday party. :) Thanks to codie.. here at TS she helped me with this. I just wanted to share. I blocked out the personal details for privacy.. :) let me know what u think

here it is: Birthday Invite

:D thanks codie :)

2. TwinPeshi

TwinPeshi Well-Known Member

Nice invitation but there is a spelling mistake you might want to fix. The first word should be you're not your...

3. Brizzy_Twins

Ok thanks Adrian, I didnt even notice :)

4. Code

Code Well-Known Member

:laughing: I did not even realise when I copied the information that you sent. I shall change it and resend it to you :)

5. Code

Code Well-Known Member

The changes have been made and I sent it to you so when you sign in hotmail you shall have it. Sorry did not even realise!! :headbang:

6. Brizzy_Twins

thats okay dont worry.. no biggie.. ill sign on soon :hug:
    Besides its my fault for spelling the info wrong lol

7. Code

Code Well-Known Member

:laughing: We are both at fault!

8. Brizzy_Twins

typical of me.. :lol:

9. Mum2TwinBoys

Mum2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

Love it, absolutely beautiful!

10. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Very nice card!! :wub: Good job Codie!! :good:

11. Brizzy_Twins

12. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Thanks well this is what i want to be doing well graphic design so any practise is good practise :)

13. Brizzy_Twins

Yes very true. i hope u go far with it code :)

14. Code

Code Well-Known Member

We will see tomorrow and thursday :grr: freaking out a bit though!! I want good results to get into my course!! :( ATAR result tomorrow HSC result thursday!

15. Brizzy_Twins

Im sure you'll do great Codie. Your smart.. i mean look how far you've came and how talented you are with communicating with people, photography and graphic design. You have many talents.. so im sure you're marks will be great.. and if they arent as good as you thought theres always other opinions :) i mean look at me, i didnt plan to go to Uni and didnt get an OP last year.. but now im starting Uni something I never really thought Id be good enough.. and im still not convinced.. Theres always SSK12 Introducation to University Learning, thats the one Ive gotten into which teaches you how to handle uni and the skills you;ll need and it also raises your score to get into your preferred Course.

Let me know how you go [​IMG]

16. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Thanks for the vote in confidence!! 9.5hrs to go!! :headbang: :headbang:

17. Brizzy_Twins

no problem, anytime :) good luck.. lol you sound like me when i count down to things.. like my doctors appointment with my legs, it was a weird thing to count down to but at least it puts your mind at rest once you know hey..

18. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Instead of counting I am going to take myself to bed I think need to catch up on sleep!! 6am to get up then go back to sleep!

19. Brizzy_Twins

Sounds good to me :) Let me know how u go tomrrow. x