Was this a good idea ;o)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by trustinHim, Oct 7, 2014.

1. trustinHim

trustinHim Well-Known Member

Here we go!  Number 3 (and hopefully not 4) should be here in June 2015....  Freaking out a little thinking "what in the world have I gotten myself into ;o)  Transferred one frozen embryo in September and apparently it decided to stick around!  My twins are 6 and in kindergarten.  Here we go again!

2. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

congrats!

3. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

It's an awesome idea and awesome news... congratulations!  Sending wishes for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy!

4. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

My twins were 6 1/2 when I had my 3rd baby, I love the age gap!  I got to spend time with baby and they were old enough to understand that baby comes first a lot of the time.  They love their little brother!  Now having #3 & #4 2 years apart may not have been the best idea... :-D

Congrats!

5. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

Congrats!!

I agree that having our third when the older two were 6 is great! They have their moments when they get jealous of the time I have to spend with the baby, but they are also great helpers. It's a line I walk in that I don't want them to feel like they have to help or get resentful of helping, but they are great at playing with him on the floor while I get dinner ready or get dressed, etc. 

And Caleb just loves them so much. He is the most talkative in the 10 minute drive home after school than any other time during the day. He faces the backseat they ride in, and his whole faces lights up when he sees them. 

I won't lie- sometimes it's crazy chaos over here and I think I'm just seconds from losing my sanity, but watching the 3 of them interact is amazing. 

6. FGMH

FGMH Well-Known Member

Congratilations and a healthy happy pregnancy!

It is great having a little one after the twins started school. Mine were 5 when this little baby was born.

7. trustinHim

trustinHim Well-Known Member

Thanks guys!  One of the twins is having behavior problems at school, it's been an on-going thing since age 3.  We are working hard to help him be successful.... but it's weighing on my mind that maybe a new baby wasn't a good idea given his on-going struggles.