We are expecting 4 ICSI Twins

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Fourhearts, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Fourhearts

Fourhearts Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: We are exspecting 4 ICSI twins, and we just found out. :eek: I am 35 and married. This is our first babies...

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what 4 ICSI twins are {are you having quads??} but congrats! :Clap:

3. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats :yahoo: I'm a little confused on the 4 ICSI twins too. :huh: :pardon:

4. mollyjm

mollyjm Well-Known Member

O my goodness :eek: , good for your guys!!!! :woohoo:

5. kdanielleflowers

kdanielleflowers Well-Known Member

Wow, that sounds impressive. Congratulations!

6. NicoleMarieLG

NicoleMarieLG Well-Known Member

WOW! That is amazing!

7. Fourhearts

Fourhearts Member

QUOTE(mollyjm+2 @ Nov 12 2008, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1067797[/snapback]
    O my goodness :eek: , good for your guys!!!! :woohoo:

Two pair of twins. Two egg - devleoped into two - each -

ICSI - egg taken out, and a single sperm cell is injected into each egg, two eggs placed back inside me -

8. TwinLove

Okay, now I see you have a ticker and it's showing that you are having quads!! :shok: Congrats x4 momma! I am sure you are in shock! Do you have alot of family and friends around for support?

We look forward to getting to know you.

9. Fourhearts

Fourhearts Member

:rolleyes: Yes, a :eek: , and yes a huge family. I knew i was pregnant, but did not exspected four - just one - or maybe two...

10. bkpjlp

bkpjlp Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations! How are you emotionally feeling about this? Overwhelmed? Mad? Happy? Scared? And how are you physically feeling? Tired? Nauseous?

11. Sisrea

Sisrea Well-Known Member

WoW!!!!
    Congrats!!

Here is to a very quite and very healthy 9 months....

Obviously they are both identical sets, but do you know what kind yet?? mono/di, or di/di??

12. Oneplus2more

Oneplus2more Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! and Welcome to TS!! :welcome:

13. kdanielleflowers

kdanielleflowers Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Fourhearts @ Nov 12 2008, 03:04 PM) [snapback]1067800[/snapback]
    Two pair of twins. Two egg - devleoped into two - each -

ICSI - egg taken out, and a single sperm cell is injected into each egg, two eggs placed back inside me -

Wow, two sets of identicals? That is awsome!

14. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow! Congratulations!!

15. Fourhearts

Fourhearts Member

:eek: How i feel ? Scared, scared - happy, feel very sick, toilet is my home - my husband have to go anywere else if he needs to use it...

This is how ii feel i think..

:shok: :wub:

16. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

congrats on your quads!! how exciting.

I've never heard of it being called 4 twins. (twins being 2), I think it would be quads, 2 identical sets. Amazing!!

17. 2plusbgtwins

2plusbgtwins Well-Known Member

WOW :eek: CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep us posted on how you (and babies) are doing.

18. Fourhearts

Fourhearts Member

19. zanybebe

zanybebe Well-Known Member

Holy smokes batman!!! Quads? That is incredible! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and lots and lots and lots of help!

20. TwinLove

QUOTE(Fourhearts @ Nov 12 2008, 04:20 PM) [snapback]1067849[/snapback]
    I am so afraid, i just dont know how to have four children at once...

:hug: That's a very normal feeling. I only had two and was terrified! Where do you live? Do you have any Moms of Multiples groups around that you can get in touch with?

21. mollyjm

mollyjm Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Fourhearts @ Nov 12 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]1067849[/snapback]
    I am so afraid, i just dont know how to have four children at once...

From the looks of it we can all be in shock with you for now ;) and then dont worry, you'll figure it out as you go. This is a great support group.

22. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

:hi: Welcome! I can imagine that you are scared! Glad you found Twinstuff! :hi:

23. Fourhearts

Fourhearts Member

I live in Norway, and I dont know anyone that is having more than one child.
    Doctor said; Dont have to much hope, but we wish you the best and hope you get pregnant this time, go home and rest - live normal - and wait. Test showed postiv and yes finaly pregnant - and it was just on ultrasound it showed 4 small hearts.

24. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Okay now I understand, I didn't realize you only implanted 2 eggs. Congrats on your quads. :yahoo:

I wish you the best. I am sure it must be kind of scary to hear you are carrying 4 babies. :hug:

25. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! How are you and your DH feeling about quads? I bet it was a huge surprise! Anways congrats again and :welcome: to twinstuff!! x

26. Nordica

Nordica Member

QUOTE(Fourhearts @ Nov 12 2008, 10:26 PM) [snapback]1067867[/snapback]
    I live in Norway, and I dont know anyone that is having more than one child.
    Doctor said; Dont have to much hope, but we wish you the best and hope you get pregnant this time, go home and rest - live normal - and wait. Test showed postiv and yes finaly pregnant - and it was just on ultrasound it showed 4 small hearts.

Wow! Congrats! I live in Norway too. Where in Norway do you live?

27. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! How exciting/scary! CONGRATS!! This is a geat group!

Best wishes...a healthy and happy 9mths to you!
    reb

28. roxannechaves

roxannechaves Member

Wow, congrats on your quads!!! Has the doctor given you any special instructions now that you know??

Roxie :)

29. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

congratulations!!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!!

30. sugamomma

sugamomma Member

WOW! Congrats on your babies! Glad you found twinstuff! Keep us updated on your quads.

31. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your babies! This must be a pretty rare occurence- to be pregnant with 2 sets of ID twins! Amazing! Good luck and keep us posted- this is a great site for support and advice! Welcome!

32. GenandThadsMom

GenandThadsMom Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Congratulations! How exciting! Take care and keep us updated!

33. clb8899

clb8899 Well-Known Member

That is amazing!! And oh so scary. I can remember how I felt when I found out it was twins. It took us weeks to get used to the idea. But 4?? I can't imagine. That just can't be very common.....can it?? Congratulations!!

34. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

Wow, congrats on your quads! I'm sure you are in shock right now--I was in shock just from finding out we were having twins! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

35. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats!!! What a wonderful surprise. I suggest getting the book "what to expect when you are expecting twins, triplets or quads". Its very helpful. I was pg with quads initially and I was sooo sick. Find something to keep your energy up and keep food down. I remember the HUGE shock of seeing 4 little hearts on that screen!!!

Congrats and good luck on a healthy pregnancy!!!