We Can Do It Week 2 Weigh In

Discussion in 'General' started by kingeomer, Mar 8, 2011.

1. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Please use this thread for your weekly weigh in. We will use this thread for our figures for the week 2 Biggest Loser.

Good luck ladies! :woman: WE CAN DO IT!

PS: I will have week 1 totals later on today!

2. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

GL everyone! I weigh in tomorrow. I don't expect to lose this week though. I totally splurged on king cake and some adult beverages this week. ;)

:youcandoit:

3. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

:cry: +1.6 I worked out like 5 times this week! I don't understand, but oh well - just move on - that's all I can do, right?

2 people like this.
  4. kingeomer

:hug: Diane...you might be building muscle.

5. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

I'm down 1 pound. Not bad considering I didn't diet but being sick was not worth the weight loss LOL

2 people like this.
  6. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Rough Brigette! Tough way to lose!

Nancy, I don't know. I'm not sure I'm buying that. I'm not doing strength training till I have my back in order. So the cardio shouldn't do that to me. I'm pretty emotional today, so I wonder if I'm PMS'ing and holding water weight! Doesn't matter, it's done and this is a new week! Right?!

7. kingeomer

Diane, I know when it's time for AF to pay me one of her infrequent, random visits I can gain 5 lbs in water weight...so that could be the culprit.

:woo: Brigette for the loss but I am sorry that you were sick :hug: Hope you are feeling better!

8. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

I am at 172

1 person likes this.
  9. kingeomer

I stayed the same this week 157. I'll take it.

1 person likes this.
  10. AimeeThomp

Diane, what did you eat the night before you weighed in? I always eat something low in salt the night before a weigh in. If I have any sort of salt for dinner then in the morning when I weigh I will not lose. This would apply to whatever meal you have before you weigh-in.

Glad you're down Brigette, although I wouldn't want to be sick to lose either!
    Awesome job Chrissy and Nancy!

I am down .6, to 187.4. I'll take it! :woohoo: It must be due to all the exercise I'm doing b/c between Mardi Gras and company visiting I didn't log my meals 3 out of 7 days.

It might not be a big loss, but at least every week my scale is moving in the right direction. I just wish it moved a little faster!

1 person likes this.
  11. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I actually think my scale is broken.

I've weighed myself every day for the past three days multiple times and it says exactly what it said on my last weigh in down to the tenth of a pound. I can fluctuate from hour to hour on that thing. I haven't changed the batteries yet, so put me down for no change, I'll weigh in again next week once I buy some new batteries.

2 people like this.
  12. Jersey_Girls

Jersey_Girls Well-Known Member

Still 141.

2 people like this.
  13. kumphort

kumphort Well-Known Member

I never gave an official first weight, but want to join still, I finally got on the scale for a whopping 161, which is higher than I have ever weighed, pregnancy not withstadning. even if I am not in the official contest, I want to have a place to have some accountability.

1 person likes this.
  14. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I never got on last week due to personal stuff going on, but I was down 2.2 last week. Down another 2 pounds this week. Apparently for my height I am still to "fat" according to the doctor. Hmm fantastic! When I told them I had lost almost 15kgs lately it is still not enough. So not sure what to do. :unknw:

1 person likes this.
  15. kingeomer

:welcome: kumphort!
    Code, :yahoo: on the weight loss. I'm no doctor, but with your height , I would think your current weight should be okay. I know when I first started WW, I was given a low end and a high end for goal weight and that was based on height at the time. I'm short (5'3") and the low end weight is a weight that I will not be able to attain. I just don't have the body type for it. So sometimes you have throw out the official number and think of a number that is healthy for you and your body.

1 person likes this.
  16. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I am 6 foot so defiantly on the taller side of things. I think I will take his advice and lose maybe 10 more kilograms, and nothing more. I don't want to be underweight as I am the perfect weight for my height at the moment. I will just do it slowly, rather then fast as the way I lost the weight lately wasn't healthy and I realise that as it was from being stressed and not eating properly.

17. AimeeThomp

I am 5'8 and the healthy weight range for 5'8 is 134 - 164. So at 6' tall you are probably already on the lower end of the healthy range.

18. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Codie,
    I would find a BMI calculator on line and plug all your numbers in. If that says you are in the healthy range, let it go and just maintain your current weight. You need to be healthy and have a good body image. Try to go with how you feel instead of what the doctor or any one else for that matter tells you need to be.

2 people like this.
  19. ljcrochet

I know I usually do Saturday as my official weigh in day, but I weighed myself this morning and i'm down to 135.5. So down 1.5 pounds down this week.

1 person likes this.
  20. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

6 foot tall girl, the healthy range is 160-185 pounds. 73-84 kg.

21. Code

Code Well-Known Member

See I was feeling in a healthy range until he told me to lose weight. Hmm, so not sure what to do now?

22. LeeandJenn15

LeeandJenn15 Well-Known Member

Down 2.2 lbs this week..not sure I'm going to be able to keep it off because we're on Spring Break so all my good healthy habits are going out the window!!

1 person likes this.
  23. ljcrochet

If you felt you were in a healthy range, than I would just maintain your current weight for a while. Decide how long you want to maintain and when that time limit is up decide if you feel healthy or need to lose more weight.
    Take the time now to add more physical activity into your life. I don't remember what you are doing now.

24. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I try to go to the gym 3 times a week, but to deal with stress I am upping it to 5 days a week, plus I walk a lot at uni getting from one side of the campus to the other and back. So I am quite physical daily. I guess the only thing to do is play it by ear!

25. amelowe9

amelowe9 Well-Known Member

Down 1 lb-yippee!

2 people like this.
  26. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

i weighed myself this morning at 154.6, so down 1.2 woohoo! of course, the flu may have had something to do with that...

1 person likes this.
  27. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

Down 1 pound. I am still in PMS/water retention hell, so I think next week will be great!

1 person likes this.
  28. Tarin

Tarin Well-Known Member

I'm down to 191.4.... Not losing much in pounds, but a ton in inches!!!!

1 person likes this.
  29. KeriU

KeriU Well-Known Member

Good job Tarin on the inches! :woohoo: I started measuring myself because I wasn't dropping pounds. It is nice to see the inches go away even if the scale doesn't move much. Still means you are doing awesome!!!

1 person likes this.
  30. happychck

happychck Well-Known Member

i lost .2 and i'm "down" (if you can call it that!) to 176.8.

1 person likes this.
  31. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Up 2. :( I'm having some issues and it's ticking me off. Doing what I've always done....gung ho in the beginning and then I have a bad week (and then an illness!) and am all sorts of messed up so I'm right back to my old ways. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 person likes this.
  32. kingeomer

:hug: Michelle...I hope those issues that are troubling you go away :hug:

1 person likes this.
  33. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

okay, i'm officially 2 pounds down this week! yippeeee! 153.8

1 person likes this.
  34. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Up 6:( Still not eating right,can not work out. I was back in the ER on Thursday bc I couldnt breathe:( Dr put me on another round of steroids and AF is here. I mean really kick a girl when shes down:(

1 person likes this.
  35. KeriU

KeriU Well-Known Member

:hug: Don't beat yourself up over the weight gain. Your number one priority is to get better! Make sure to take it easy when you do get better and not to jump into things full speed. :youcandoit:

1 person likes this.