WE CAN DO IT!

Discussion in 'General' started by AimeeThomp, Feb 19, 2011.

1. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Since next week is the last week for the Biggest Loser competition I thought this might be a good time to get everyone motivated to start a new weight loss challenge.

[​IMG]

WE CAN DO IT! Join us in the TS WL forum for a weight loss challenge! The game runs March 1 through May 30. Winners will be announced weekly, as well as one overall winner announced the first week of June. To join simply add your name and starting weight to this thread and you will be included in the first weigh-in thread on March 1. If you have any questions feel free to post them in this thread, or you can PM me, itsnancycozzi, or ljcrochet. The overall winner will receive these dog tags which make a stylish necklace or key chain: http://www.twinstuff.com/forum/uploads/1296742060/gallery_24499_404_4322.jpg

If you'd like to add Rosie the Riveter to your siggy, here is the link to the to the photo or one of the WL moderators would be happy to put it in your sig for you.

*If you are already participating in the current Biggest Loser competition just let us know that you want to be in the new competition and we'll transfer your last weight over to this game.

2 people like this.
  2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'll play, just transfer my Biggest Loser ending amount please. :)

3. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm playing. Because I failed miserably this go around!

4. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I'm in!

5. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

:woohoo: I'm in!!! This last one has been so incredibly helpful to me! I may actually wear shorts this summer :shok:

1 person likes this.
  6. LisaGoeke

LisaGoeke Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Just to make sure I read this correctly....

We add our name and weight for now...or is our starting weight our weight on March 1. I think I need to join back up again. Last summer's "we can do it" was what really kept me motivated and accountable.

7. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I'm in! :woo:

8. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

I'm in! Thanks for being such wonderful support ladies!!

9. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

I am in. Can you put Rosie in my signature.

10. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Please transfer mine!

Since I am in Australia am I even included in the winning of the prize?

11. Ange2k25

Ange2k25 Well-Known Member

I'm in. I'm hoping to get over this bug and be able to get moving and focus on what I need to do. I'll post my weight in the BL thread and would like it to transfer over please.

12. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Im in!!! I have a L O N G road ahead of me and Im in this for the long haul! We can all do it!!!!

Please transfer my weight!!

If someone can add the pic to my sig that would be great Thank you!

13. AimeeThomp

I'm going to post a starting weights thread on March 1. So it's up to you. You can reply to the thread on March 1 and add yourself or you can let us know now what your starting weight is going to be for the thread on March 1. It's totally up to you.

14. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm in. Especially since I dropped out of the Biggest Loser Competition. I need some motivation!! And I want Rosie, too.

15. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Rosie is "riveting" isn't she?

16. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm in. I only lost weight in the biggest loser the first week.

17. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Code, yes you are!

I'll be tracking my weight with you ladies but not participating in the contest.

18. Anna3

Anna3 Well-Known Member

Count me in too! I have to stay motivated to keep going!

19. AimeeThomp

Okay I have added Rosie to everyone who said they wanted her. If anyone else wants it added just let me know. We sized her down so that she doesn't count as a ticker. Here is a link to the smaller Rosie, or if you have less than 2 tickers and want to use the bigger one then that's okay too.

20. LisaGoeke

LisaGoeke Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm in, add me to the list, my starting weight is back up to 145, Ugh!

21. Tarin

Tarin Well-Known Member

I'm in!! Can I have Rosie??

22. ETB

ETB Member

I'm in!
    My starting weight :149 lbs

23. angelsmom2001

angelsmom2001 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,
    I'll start when I can finally stand on a scale again. I tried last week, and can't balance long enough to get an accurate reading. Hopefully by the first or second week in March I'll be able to get an accurate reading and I'll let you know. I need to be able to be held accountable. I feel bad having to drop out of the Biggest loser, but this surgery really knocked me for a loop. I'm still not able to get up and move around much, and what I do do is slow.

1 person likes this.
  24. LeeandJenn15

LeeandJenn15 Well-Known Member

I'm in!! Loved BL, so glad we're starting a new competition!!

ETA: Sorry, I didn't say it - just transfer my final BL weight. :rolleyes:

25. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

I'm in too.

26. happychck

happychck Well-Known Member

i'm in! transfer over my last weight. gracias!

27. ohtwinmom

ohtwinmom Well-Known Member

I need this! Feels like we've been sick for the last 2 months and my weight has crept back up. You can put me down for 142.

28. baby2hughes

baby2hughes Well-Known Member

I want to join! My starting weight is 165.

29. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

I'd like to join in this go-around. My starting weight is 150. And can I have Rosie too? Thanks!

30. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

I've joined a gym and would love to participate on here. Since it's by percentage, can I work with my BMI? I'm getting measured tonight and I think that would be the best indicator of success for me...

31. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I need to weigh myself tom orrow morning. My scale was really weird this morning first it said i was 137.5, then it said 140. So i have no clue what I weigh at the moment.

32. AimeeThomp

Stephanie you are welcome to post it however you'd like. For purposes of the contest to determine a winner we are going by percentage of weight loss. But you can certainly still participate even if you don't want to post your weight!

33. amelowe9

amelowe9 Well-Known Member

I'm totally in! Started WW online and am so motivated!

Starting weight: 178

Can you please add Rosie to my siggy as well? Thank you:)!!!

34. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Weighed myself this AM. Starting weight is 191.2. :(

35. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

i think i want to join! i just have to remember to come here every day. i've lost 21 pounds since december, and only want to lose like 10 more, but this is going to be the HARDEST 10 pounds to lose, so this may help me stay accountable.
    my starting weight for this challenge is 155