we got thier ears pierced!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Sisrea, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Sisrea

Sisrea Well-Known Member

Last Saturday we got the girls ears pierced. We had attempted to get them one on a previous weekend but the girl at claire's was clueless about the process and couldn't answer our questions to our satisfaction. So we got a call from a friend who was at the mall that day and vollenteered to help. So we got them done. We got the girls color coded for quick reference or what i call "cheating" :D

They did cry like they would have with thier shots. We gave them a bottle right afterwards so it was short lived. It was very sad, and i nearly cried when they did maya's 1st. When they did Aurora's I was tending to her sister and calming her down and so I didn't have to see her get hers done. But we had lots of helpers. My mom got to meet us at the mall and help too.

Aurora in pink

Maya in purple

2. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

How cute! I got my girls pierced too and it was such a good choice for my family. I keep pink earrings for one and green earrings for the other and that's how everyone tells them apart.

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So adorable :wub:

4. Vnesa2009

Vnesa2009 Well-Known Member

Im going to get my girls done too such a good idea! I love earrings on baby girls. Super cute pictures

5. mrschenoweth

mrschenoweth Well-Known Member

Very cute! I can't wait to get my DD done! :p

6. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

Yeah for earrings!
    Now they have baby bling! :lol:

7. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

They are so cute.

8. Natalochka

Natalochka Well-Known Member

Very cute! I'm way to chicken to get my girls pierced...even though I have a facial piercing and used to have 3 body piercings lol!

9. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

They are too cute. I would love to get Lily's ears pierced, but everyone including DH told me no, wait til she is 5 to 10 years old. I was disappointed, but now they are constantly grabbing each others ears and I am happy they talked me out of it because I know an earring would have been ripped out by now :eek: .

10. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

Super cute!!! Yah for the baby bling!! :banana: