We have a.....

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by rayceryin12, Jun 7, 2013.

1. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Crawler! Ryin started crawling forward last night! And Rayce isn't too far behind! Let the good times roll!!

1 person likes this.
  2. daisies

daisies Well-Known Member

HA! What fun you have coming!

3. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Yay! Go, Ryin, go!

4. Daddy Daycare

Daddy Daycare Member

Awesome! Congrats!
    My daughter started crawling last month or something akin to crawling. She would pull herself an inch using her arms and then give a frustrated cry that she wasn't going anywhere. Now she does the worm. :) She would get her legs under her and then kinda dive forward. She hasn't learned that her arms can move with her legs yet. My other daughter couldn't be bothered with crawling. She gets mommy or daddy to pick her up and take her wherever she wants to go.

5. Debbiemichelle

Debbiemichelle Well-Known Member

Nice!! That is exciting!

6. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

Its SO much fun! Jackson started crawling on the 4th. Adalynn had been crawling for about a month by then. Its funny the different styles between the two, Shea so quick and dainty with it and he's like a bull dog, its precious! I've been chasing them everywhere and loving it!

7. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Awesome! Rayce is getting super frustrated he hasn't figured it out yet!

8. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

Thats how Jackson was when Adalynn was crawling everywhere and he wasn't... We tried showing him how to do it and honestly that made him even.more frustrated. He started scooting on his tummy and then i was making their night ttime bottles and he just started crawling into the kitchen ... He was so determined! Its been great since he figured it out!