We survived Chuck E. Cheese's

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by becasquared, Aug 22, 2011.

1. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I just want to say that having their birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese was brilliant. For $240 + tip (ten kids), we got a ton of tokens, tickets, a birthday show, food, goodie bags, a party host, two huge balloons, and the rat himself stopped by to put crowns and a medal on the birthday kids.

You know how much stress we had? Zero. We enjoyed ourself, the kids had a blast, and I would say that this was one of the best parties we've ever thrown.

And on the way out, Alice told my husband, "This was the best. Day. EVER!" :wub:

So I would actually recommend doing the Chuck E. Cheese birthday party to others. I would give it an 8.5 out of 10.

1 person likes this.
  2. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

Glad you survived and that it went so well!

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Wow. That is awesome! Now where are the pictures?! :D

1 person likes this.
  4. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

Wow - congrats to all four of you on the successful birthday party! I have fond memories of Chuck E Cheese when I was a kid - do they still have that awesome wack-a-mole game?

Most importantly - happy birthday to Alice and Royce!

5. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Glad it was a success! I had a party there when I was younger. Ashamed to admit I was a wee bit older than Alice and Royce! LOL! They do put on a pretty good party overall with what you get. We have gone to two there ourselves. My kids LOVE that place! And, I think, it's relatively cheap in the scheme of things(like a mommy/kids playdate-$10/family-for food, tokens, and drinks).

And :bday: Royce! :bday: Alice!

6. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Tomorrow. :)

7. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yeah...I figured I was a tad early-I'd hate to forget it! ;)

8. AmberG

AmberG Well-Known Member

That's great! Happy birthday to your little ones! My kids haven't been to Chuck-E-Cheese yet, but I'm sure it's in our future.

9. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Glad it went well! That seems like a great price to have essentially a catered party with no clean up. And, the bonus is that everyone can have a good time. I knew there had to be a reason for Chuck E. Cheese ;)

10. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:Clap: So happy you all enjoyed!!! :Clap:

11. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

That is great. I have been debating that for our twins next birthday party. I hate all the setup and cleaning stress, which makes me miss their party fun. It is good to hear you had a good experience with a reasonable cost. Plus it sounds like the kids enjoyed it.

12. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: glad everyone had a good time and was happy!

13. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

We've been to a couple of parties at CEC and the kids had a fabulous time. And as the host, I'm in favor of any party location that doesn't require me to do any work! I don't think I could stand to take them there just for playtime (the noise makes me insane), but it is great for parties.

We loved CEC when I was in middle school (I think that's when it was invented!). I was surprised to learn that it had been reimagined as a place for small children.