We survived the stomach bug

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Shohenadel, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Shohenadel

Shohenadel Well-Known Member

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Well, it was the moment I've been fearing since I first found out I was having twins....the stomach bug hitting our family of 6. My 2 year old twins got it on Tuesday and Thursday and then my husband and 2 older daughters (ages 5 and 7)g ot it Friday night within hours of each other. So 5/6. It was awful, but I did it! I managed to take care of all of them. Somehow, I've been spared so far. At one point, I was actually secretly wishing I would get it so I would have a chance to lay down in bed and rest for a while!!!!! That's pretty pathetic! Hopefully that will be it for this winter. I can deal with 1,000 colds, just please NO more stomach bugs!!!!

Shannon

2. ohd1974

ohd1974 Well-Known Member

Woo hoo!! You survived it! I survived it, barely in December. My twins, 4 year old and hubby all got it at once. At one point, I do admit having my hand on the front door and taking off running far far away, but I stayed. I got hit with it about a month later.

3. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

:woman: That is awesome; you must be exhausted!! I hope you don't get it now...:unsure:

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I agree with Valerie, :woman: Glad everyone is better and I hope you are spared the bug too!