Well who knew it would happen this soon

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by ward, May 15, 2012.

1. ward

ward Well-Known Member

Girls are only 9 months old and we found out we are pregnant =) happy excited and scared all at the same time girls will be about 18 months when the new baby is born. We still haven't gone in to the doctor yet to "verify" but i took two pregnancy tests and they both came back positive really hoping its just a singleton I don't know if we could handle another set of twins lol.

2. Janclamat

Janclamat Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Have a wonderful pregnancy!

1 person likes this.
  3. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats!!

4. FGMH

FGMH Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Hoping for a healthy and wonderful pregnancy!

5. wvtwinmama

wvtwinmama Well-Known Member

Congrats to you!!! I'm 18 mos older than my sister, and it was a great age difference growing up and we're still very close as adults.

6. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

Congrats!!

7. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!

8. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats!!

9. luvrkids

luvrkids Well-Known Member

Congrats:)

10. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Jessica! My twins are 17 months older than their little brother and while it is tough in the beginning, it is a great age gap. I am also pregnant with my fourth due in July! Best wishes for a healthy and easy pregnancy!!!

11. Moonangel

Moonangel Member

The title of your post made me giggle. :) Yep! I can happen! LOL! Congrats! I think these angels surprises always come for a reason. How are you feelings BTW?

12. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! My girls are 17 mos apart. Its tough but getting better. I wonder what your opposite scenario will be like..

13. christinam

My kids are all 16-23 months apart. I found that adding babies when they're 2 is hard. Earlier better or over 3.

14. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!! (and secretly a little jealous but don't tell Travis LOL!!)

15. ward

ward Well-Known Member

Don't worry i wont tell =)

1 person likes this.
  16. ward

ward Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the congratulations. still can't really believe that this has happened still kinda in denial. We went in for our first appt on june 1st and had a hard time finding the baby so the midwife did another internal exam to feel my cervix and asked how many postive tests we had. i informed her we ended up taking three tests in the end 2 on the same day at different times and then a 3rd one a week later all positive. At first with the abdominal sono we found the sac but couldn't get a good trace on the heartbeat so she did an internal sono and found NOTHING. Now lets set the record straight when we first thought we were pregnant i was like i don't know if i want this or not but the second it looked like we weren't i started to freak out to think of not having this precious gift from god scared the crap out of me. But she seriously found NOTHING with the internal sono so she went back to the abdominal sono and got a look at the baby again and we finally got a trace on the heart beat =)they are thinking we are either 8 weeks according to a fuzzy sono or 9 weeks accroding to my dates as of june 1st so as of today we would be about 9-10 weeks lol. next appt is june 27th by then we should be able to see and hear the baby very well. OH and it looks to be only ONE thank goodness these girls are keeping me on my toes. lol

1 person likes this.
  17. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Congrats!!

18. twinkler

twinkler Well-Known Member

Congrats Jess! My goodness you will have to change your username again lol! :) I'm still getting used to your new one...

1 person likes this.
  19. christinam

Congrats! :)

20. ward

ward Well-Known Member

oh my i wasn't even thinking about that LOL bahahaha. I will have to think of something snazzy lol

21. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Awwww congrats on your little surprise bundle!!

22. ward

ward Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone!!!!! Feels so good to be just congratulated on here instead of everyone around me where i live asking if we are finally done lol.

23. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

OMG I didn't even realze it was you Jess! Congrats!

24. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Jess, can I put a request in now to name the baby something starting with an R? I've told DH that if we were to have a 4th I'd want an R name so the kids' initials would be "SOAR". Yours could be even cooler- "STAR"! :ibiggrin:

25. ward

ward Well-Known Member

you are too cute!!!! lol made me and my honey laugh and then think wow and R name would be cool.

26. mamabear5

mamabear5 Well-Known Member

We are in the same boat. My youngest was 8 mts old when I bfp with this one. I'm due january 30. I'm so sick! I don't know if it's due to nursing takIng more out of me. Or if it's just I'm getting old! Lol.