Wetting his bed on purpose so I'll wash the sheets

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by cjk2002, Mar 2, 2012.

1. cjk2002

cjk2002 Well-Known Member

Do you ever have those moments when you say to yourself "What made him think of doing that?"

This is the second time this has happened in the last month. My one DS will every now and then have an accident at night. It happened yesterday morning and of course, I had to wash everything. My other DS usually wakes before his brother and this morning he comes in my room and says "Feel, my pants are wet, I wet my bed, you have to wash my sheets". :woah:

His underwear was slightly wet so I believe he pee'd a little to prove his point. When I went in his room (they have seperate rooms), his sheets were not wet so I truly believe he did this on purpose so I would have to wash his sheets.

The first time it happened only his comforter was wet and not his sheets so it makes me believe he pee'd on it after he woke up.

When I asked him this morning, he admitted he just wanted his sheets washed because I washed his brothers. :gah:

You gotta love the mind of a 4 year old. :crazy:

2. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

That is kind of funny! But I would have been so mad! But how can you be...he wanted clean sheets too! So funny!