what are 7 months old babies favorite toys?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by w101ttd, Oct 24, 2010.

1. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

I am looking to buy new toys for my twins. They are not interested in their toys anymore. Still they play but not for long. the past 2 weeks, they played with ballons. Now kindda tired of those. Im having hard time to find new toys for them. They have exersaucers, jumperoo, playmats, swing, baby eisteins DVDs, cartoons, bouncer seats, high chairs (they like to seat in those and play with toys)

What are/were your twins' farovite toys around 6,7,8 months?thanks

2. ljmcisaac

ljmcisaac Well-Known Member

Anything that rattles...even use a small plastic container filled with cereal!

Toys with different textures--hard, soft, plastic, corduroy, satin, felt, crinkly, etc.

3. fmcquinn

fmcquinn Well-Known Member

My girls love rattles, crinkly books, brightly colored soft books, blankets (I float them through the air and they can spend five minutes just trying to mimic my action.), and anything that flashes. V-Tech makes a self-rolling ball that they love!

4. Kludelhoven

Kludelhoven Well-Known Member

Mine love their shape sorting bucket thing, its has like the circle, square, and triangle in different colors. The obviously can't put the shapes through the correct slot but they love to dump the bucket and knock the shapes together! 3 months later its still their favorite toy!

5. eagleswings216

eagleswings216 Well-Known Member

We have that, too, and our boys really like it. They also have a rock-a-stack (I think that's what it's called) - the rings that stack. They love to pull them off and play with them. Like the pp's said, our boys also like the crinkly books, things with different textures, rattles, etc.

Also, they love anything with music, sounds, and lights, especially any sort of toy phone. They have four different ones and they love them ALL.

It will probably take some experimenting to see what your LO's like. We have tons of toys thanks to my MIL, and we rotate them every day - put a few away, get a few others out, etc. That really helps to keep them from getting bored.