What brand diapers do you use?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Momto1now3, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Momto1now3

Momto1now3 Well-Known Member

I need to find some that are good for heavy wetters. My two drink a lot and if I don't change them every 1 to 2 hours they wet through. We have tried huggies and pampers and there hasn't been a difference with either. Has anyone found any good for heavy wetters?

2. Momto1now3

Momto1now3 Well-Known Member

I need to find some that are good for heavy wetters. My two drink a lot and if I don't change them every 1 to 2 hours they wet through. We have tried huggies and pampers and there hasn't been a difference with either. Has anyone found any good for heavy wetters?

3. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

Have you tried Huggies Overnights?

4. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

I use Pampers Cruisers or Huggies Supremes during the day and Pampers Baby Dry at night. I think the Baby Dry are more absorbent. You may also need to go up a size at night. Mine wear 1 size bigger at night than during the day for more absorbency. HTH [​IMG]

5. RachelJoy

RachelJoy Well-Known Member

After trying many different diapers for nighttime use (daytime doesn't seem to be a problem), and tiring of having onesies and sleepers and sometimes sleepsacks and sheets all soaked through by morning, I tried the Diaper Doublers. It's just an extra piece of absorbent material that you put inside the diaper, and it has worked perfectly everynight for both twins for over a month now.

I buy them at Stop and Shop (supermarket), but I've noticed that they don't seem to carry them at Target or Walmart.

Definitely worth trying, and you could use them for daytime use as well. Of course they cost almost as much as the diapers, but we only use 2 a day so it's not a problem.

good luck!

-Rachel

6. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

We use Huggies Baby Shaped.

7. greymom

greymom Well-Known Member

We use Pampers Cruisers during the day and Huggies Overnites at night. I used to think an "overnight" diaper was a crock of bull, but it really does seem to hold more wetness.

Michelle

8. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

Ditto diaper doublers! I used those at night with Felicia [​IMG]

9. Whoa Mama

Whoa Mama Well-Known Member

Kirkland (Costco) during the day and Pampers Baby Dry at night. Those were the only ones that my son didn't leak through any more at night in.

10. Tasha

Tasha Well-Known Member

I too am a beiliever in Pampers Baby dry...they have yet to fail me! I really want to pour water in them and see their breaking point, but am too cheap to waste one! HAHA

11. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

We use Cruisers. At night I go up one size from what they wear during the day. So Ryan wear a size 6 at night and so far that has done the job. We did go through a period that we also had to put a diaper doubler in there.

12. cabonnell

cabonnell Well-Known Member

We just use Luvs size 4 or 5 day and night and work out fine.

13. stinabina

stinabina Well-Known Member

I try and use huggies, but we found that the cheap diapers work just as well, we just use the next larger size than normal and it works fine.

14. dstrat73

dstrat73 Well-Known Member

One of my boys really tanks up on water before bed - we have to use the Huggies Overnights or total wet bed in the morning. Huggies run a little small, so might have to go up a size too. The Overnights are a little thicker and stiffer than regular Huggies and can hold a lot of moisture!

15. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

I forgot to add that I don't give mine anything to drink after dinner, so there is atleast an hour or more before bed without fluid. I think that makes a difference in how full their diapers are as well.

16. Stellaluna

Stellaluna Well-Known Member

We also use the Costco brand during the day; at night we use Pampers baby dry in the next size up AND a diaper doubler. Before that, every morning one/both wet through their PJ's.

17. AryaAleena'smom

AryaAleena'smom Well-Known Member

we use to use the overnight huggies but then i went up a size and it works the same and is cheaper diaper wise [​IMG]
    si its size 5 in the morning and 6 at night.. they get milk before they go to bed!

18. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

I do fine with Pampers Cruisers same size round the clock. They drink fluids after dinner but I change them right before they get in their cribs at night, and I haven't had a leaky morning diaper in months actually. I've also used the Huggies Supremes when the store is out of PCs, but I've mostly been a PC devotee all the way.

19. Shanonlee

Shanonlee Well-Known Member

I found the only ones that work for us are Huggies and Huggies Overnights for nighttime.

20. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

We use Huggies Supreme in size 6. They work really well for us, no leaks every (yet) with them.