What Brand Infant Seats fit in to Baby Trend Double Snap & Go?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by lromansky, Dec 19, 2008.

1. lromansky

lromansky Well-Known Member

Hi there -
    I'm registering next week and am putting my list together. From what I've read/heard it sounds like the Baby Trend Double Snap & Go is the best thing since sliced bread for getting the infants around, so i wanted to make sure that I registered for infant carriers that worked with it. However on the Baby Trend website there is no mention of the specific brands that fit with it, just that it fits "most" infant carriers. Does anyone know what works or doesn't work with it? The Graco Snug Ride was one of my top choice infant carriers but I've heard Graco seats don't work with it. UGHHH!

HELP!

Thanks!

2. Tarin

Tarin Well-Known Member

When I went into BRU, they had one put together and had the instruction manual in it. In the instruction were a list of car seats and graco did fit. I don't remember all of them, but I know Chicco doesn't because that wad my first choice. Also Maxi Cosi doesn't fit either. But I do know the Graco one does!

3. Sisrea

Sisrea Well-Known Member

I just had this problem.. I registered for graco safe seats (which we got at our shower) and a snap and go.. and a SBS for when they outgrow that (which we got as well) Well we were getting ready to buy the snap n go and i found out that it is only the graco snug ride that will fit.. not the safe seat. I had called up to baby trend to find out for sure..

We ended up buying 2 graco single frames since we already had our SBS and we just needed something interm... I figured that i wouldn't be able to get out on my own with 2 babies for a while anyways which ended up being a little cheaper for us...

4. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

Yep, the Snugrides fit. We have a DSNG and the Snugrides; haven't taken them out of the box yet. (I think installing the carseats is on DH's list of things to do this weekend!)

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(lromansky @ Dec 19 2008, 11:47 AM) [snapback]1116567[/snapback]
    The Graco Snug Ride was one of my top choice infant carriers but I've heard Graco seats don't work with it.

:good: I'm not sure what doesn't work with the snap n go but I know the snug rides definately do work. That's what I had and it worked perfectly!! Good luck!

6. mandyfish3

mandyfish3 Well-Known Member

Yes, they fit!!

Although my husband is an engineer and he used many many choice words when trying to put this all together!!!

I used it successfully for about 6 monhts! LOVED the stroller! :)

7. lromansky

lromansky Well-Known Member

THANK YOU ALL - that made life easier!

8. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

Gracos Safe Seat does fit!!! It definitely does fit. Here's a picture of my guys in the Safe Seat on the SNG. I pushed my guys around in it for months. I think it is possible that the Safe Seat doesn't fit in the old SNG, but if you have the new gray and black one, it does work.

9. jordyn25

jordyn25 Well-Known Member

I have the baby trend flex loc infant seats and the snap n go-they are about 100.00 at BRU and have high ratings. I like them so far~