What Brand of Sunscreen Do You Like?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by [email protected], Apr 20, 2010.

1. trudyhm@att.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

I've been using the California Baby sunscreen and like it, but it is very thick and doesn't dry. Consequently, sand and dirt stick to it, and that has been a problem when we want to play in the sand box or in the dirt. Do you have a brand that you like that dries well and is easy to put on?

2. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

I don't have a particular brand, but I have a kids one that sprays on, so the application is quite easy. you do have to rub it in, but seem to dry quickly. I don't think I've put it on when we've been near a bunch of dirt or sand though... it was whatever the pack was that Costco had last year.

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I also don't have a particular brand either but I prefer spray on sunscreen for the kids. I don't have experience with how it handles in sand but we did not have too many problems with dirt.

4. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

I use the Aveeno and love it. I will put the spray on my two year olds and the babies one on my 1 year old. I also use it myself, the face one and also the spray.
    GL!

5. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

We use the spray kind a lot, but for our vacation a couple weeks ago I picked up some Neutrogena b/c it was SPF 70 and they had a small trial size that came with it that I could pack in our carry on. I loved it! It goes on really easily, it's very light and and not greasy/sticky. I will for sure be buying more.

6. piccologirl

piccologirl Well-Known Member

aveeno baby. i put it on them and i put it on me. it rubs in very smooth and there's no slick or sticky feeling.