What is your babies' favorite toy?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by natmarie, Jun 13, 2007.

1. natmarie

natmarie Well-Known Member

My babies have this one toy that they absolutely love!! They both want it at the same time. They get so excited when they see it! Luckily, grandma bought us another one. What is/are your babies' favorite toy?

2. JustUs4

JustUs4 Well-Known Member

My boys are only four months, but they love this little satin/velvet elmo blanket thing. They like to grip rags and such, so I bought them this with the soft texture and they love it!

3. Orestia

Orestia Well-Known Member

This is by far their favorite toy to date.

4. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

My girls loved the Lamaze Chime Garden for the longest time and now they love The First Years stacking cups.

5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

the container their new sippee cup came in is the hit of the day - I know it is not good to let them play with (my son gave it to them) but they were sitting in their bumbo seats playing tug of war with it and laughing!!
    any other time it would be a toy that has similar features of natmarie's babies giraffe!!!

6. JakoBen

JakoBen Well-Known Member

Oh my....BALLS of any kind are a huge hit with my guys right now. I can't tell you how many times a days I have to go on a "recovery mission" under my couches and chairs to retrieve them. If it's not balls they are playing with, then it is anything that is NOT meant to be a toy that is their favorite....telephones, remote controls, the wipes box, the dog (she's sooo patient :) ), ME (I'm a big ol' fun jungle gym apparently), tupperware and wooden spoons just to name a few. Basically, if I spent money on it for them to play with, they could care less about it :blush: . I guess you can tell they are on a big "discovery" phase right now :D .

Carrie

7. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

For the longest time, the girls just loved this set of black & white flashcards on a ring that we got free from Pampers for having twins. It kept them mesmerized at 2 months and they were still flipping through it at the restaurant at 1 year.

8. RRTwins

RRTwins Well-Known Member

9. lkh314

lkh314 Member

I have those crinkly books with soft textured plastic corners that they can chew on- they're easy for them to grab and hold onto, and they make a neat noise :)

10. Kerry1976

Kerry1976 Well-Known Member

I'll second the crinkly books! Both mine love them! DD's favourite at the moment is her little care bear (wish bear) and DS's is any kind of ball he can get his hands on. Anything that makes music is a big hit with DD too.

11. natmarie

natmarie Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Happy@Home @ Jun 14 2007, 03:11 PM) [snapback]291985[/snapback]
    I have those crinkly books with soft textured plastic corners that they can chew on- they're easy for them to grab and hold onto, and they make a neat noise :)

We recently got a book like that they love!

All these toys sound like so much fun!