what little stuff do I need?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by mhardman, Jan 23, 2011.

1. mhardman

mhardman Well-Known Member

As this is my second set of twins, I have all the big stuff and plenty of clothes with left overs from DD and new stuff from my mom. Now I need to start getting all those little things that I am sure I got at showers last time. Here is what I have thought of. What am I missing?

DIAPERS!!
    binkies
    baby shampoo
    baby lotion

We already have tons of wipes as a friend bought us a case. As i plan on breast feeding (like I did last time) I hope I don't need any formula/bottles. I do have some bottles I used last time that I will use when I need a break.

Thanks

2. kumphort

kumphort Well-Known Member

I don't know if you want to see if your older bottles are BPA free, if that's a concern, I would also check the nipples of the bottles, cause sometimes they get gross after sitting around for a bit.

Did you have swaddling blankets the last time around?

3. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Do you still have a baby bath tub? We'd lost ours.

We really didn't have to buy much for # 3 other than clothes since we didn't have any boy clothes. Oh, furniture for his room, we had to buy that. I can't really think of anything else.

Oh - bibs and burp rags. That's something we hadn't saved. Mittens and hats, all of my kids have been big face scratchers.

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Breast pads and maybe lasinoh cream for breast soreness . You are getting so close! Congratulations!!