What natural cosmetics can you recommend to use?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Apr 2, 2019.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

What natural cosmetics can you recommend to use?

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

I use Melsmon Cosmetics https://bio-japan.net/index.php?route=product/category&path=74_89 which I order directly from Japan. It uses a placenta extract, which revitalizes cells, restarts "aging code" and saves weakened cells, healing the body. Also it strengthens the immune system and helps you to overcome age problems. I recommend to read more about it and to try:)

3. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

It seems to me that all our skin problems come from within the body and for a good and full recovery of functions I was recommended to take natural CBD oil. Thanks to numerous positive reviews, I decided to focus on the company's products purekana.com. Now I feel the amazing effect of recovery and improvement of overall health and recommend everyone to take CBD oil.

4. mollerwilliam

mollerwilliam New Member

Overall sales may decline in the event of an economic downturn. Still, nevertheless, due to the continually increasing worldwide use of these products by women and increasingly by men, you can almost always count on a certain amount of sales overall. Men's focus on their health, well-being, personal hygiene, and appearance is predicted to increase demand for men's grooming products. This, in turn, should drive the growth of the Cosmetics industry market over the forecast period. Currently, a variety of toiletries such as deodorants, hair and skincare products, and bath and shower products are available in the market for men.