What song is stuck in your head right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by ECUBitzy, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

I always love when we share what songs are stuck in our heads (and I have two that are stuuuck)so let's all share our current song obsessions!

Mine are Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke (mm, that man is delicious) and Radioactive by Imagine Dragons (and I've been singing the words wrong the whole time- did anybody else think he was saying "ready to rock you"?!).

What are you humming nonstop?

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Just give me a reason just a little bit s enough just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again it's in the stars it's been written in the scars on our hearts that were not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

*it was just on the radio* lol

3. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

[sup]That awful song by The Lumineers, Ho Hey. They play it all the time on the radio station we have on in the office. :bad:[/sup]

4. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Mine is "Wishing You Were Here" by Chicago.

5. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

But I LOVE that song, Kim!

6. Mama_Kim

I did too until I heard it a bazillion times! :lol:

7. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I think I win.

PWCTD

8. twin_trip_mommy

twin_trip_mommy Well-Known Member

High hopes. I guess that is the name of the song. It's about the ant that can't move a rubber tree plant but he's got high hopes

9. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

"Somewhere over the rainbow" - we have it as a children's book and we thought it would be cool to teach the kids about rainbows, planets, stars so my DH started to "sing" it to them at bedtime. He has a great voice, and they love the song, and the book but thing is they want to hear it 3-4 times an evening in the last week, so that song is so STUCK in my head, it's annoying. I love my husband and as someone who can't sing, I admire his singing talent, but ENOUGH already with this Rainbow in my head :).

10. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

If I end up driving to SC the end of the month, I'm just going to keep going to DC so I can punch you.

I was listening to Pandora last night with Josh in the tub and heard "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars, I've been humming that ever since.

2 people like this.
  11. becasquared

Kate - I'm in Centreville, right off of I-66. You find me, you can punch me.

1 person likes this.
  12. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I will get my kicks on Rt 66. Again.

13. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

The Cup Song. I work with the teenage girls at church and they sing it all the time... and we're putting it in a skit for camp next week.

14. becasquared

Not kick, punch.

15. daisies

daisies Well-Known Member

I googled it, but couldn't find the original source of this song.. my mom use to sing it to us every time it rained, so i sing it to the kids.
    Only problem.. it has rained here nearly everyday for a month. i am sick of the rain and the song.

Raindrops…Raindrops…fall upon my window…sparkle on the leaves of the thirsty apple tree…Raindrops…Raindrops…down the hills and through the meadow, no time to stop on thier journey to the sea…See the pretty raindrops…fall upon the rooftops and tumble down the chimney…And go, laughing on thier way

16. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

Same, with an added loop of Thrift Store.

17. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Eye of the Tiger.

My 8 year old started singing it during a particularly high stakes game of Sorry during lunch today. :lol: I've been singing it ever since!

18. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Space Cowboy.

19. Mama_Kim

I meant to say that he looks and sounds (at least speaking) so much like his dad. More so as he gets older.

20. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

Good Little Witch from Sophia the First.

Help me.

21. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Demons by imagine dragons. I am OBSESSED with the album right now:)

22. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Just reading these has put some great songs in my head.

Today's rotation:

"Watermelon Crawl"- its supposed to be near 100 degrees today and I can't get the line "...hot enough to make the devil sigh" out of my head

"Carry On" by FUN. Specifically, "Let your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground". I LOVE that line.

23. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

24. threebecamefive

threebecamefive Well-Known Member

Bat Out of He11 by Meatloaf