What Stimulating.....

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by fancybeltran, Nov 27, 2009.

1. fancybeltran

fancybeltran Well-Known Member

I wanted to know what I can buy or entertain my two month old twins. I dont know what to do. I dont want them to be TV babies but Noggin is looking like the best choice for now. I wanted to know what has worked for you or what has not worked? Basically what not to waste my money on. Or if I need to spend any to begin with.

Thanks

2. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

Mine love their gym mat, bouncers, and me singing or making faces at them. Think simple. Crib Mirrors are also a hit.

3. Miss Conception

Miss Conception Well-Known Member

I bought the Baby Neptune Play Mat for my babies at that age and it saved all of our souls. They loved it and still do. It's big enough for both of them to fit on comfortably.

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

At 2 months, we did Baby mirrors, their gym mat for them to lay on, my DH& I would make silly faces at them and sing to them. We also would read to them (not that they paid much attention but they'd look at us and glace at the photos).

5. Miss Conception

Miss Conception Well-Known Member

Oh yes...books, books, and more books! Specifically, we loved this book called
    Art For Baby.

It has beautiful high contrast illustrations by artists and our babies adore looking at the pictures.

6. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

Tummy time, tummy time, tummy time. I didn't do any entertaining at that age. They ate, slept, snuggled. Bouncy chairs and swings were what we were all about.

7. atinar

atinar Well-Known Member

At 2 month I mostly entertained my boys by singing to them nursery rhymes songs.

I also put them CDs of Baby Einstein music (Mozard, Vivaldi).

However and even now, I feel that they are mostly entertained when we take them outside to the mall or supermarket.

8. rebekahj

rebekahj Well-Known Member

At that age they're just stimulated by life - by their senses, by everything that's constantly new. I wouldn't worry about needing to entertain them.