What's in your diaper bag?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by p31heather, Dec 1, 2006.

1. p31heather

p31heather Well-Known Member

If you have one in diapers and one who is basically potty trained, what is in your diaper bag? TIA

2. p31heather

If you have one in diapers and one who is basically potty trained, what is in your diaper bag? TIA

3. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Diapers, destin or vasoline, a burp cloth (more for having to change them on a yucky changing table while we're out), wipes, wet ones antibacterial wipes, table toppers (sticky placemats to put on tables), snacks, sippies or juice boxes. OH, and sometimes, I throw my keys, wallet and phone in there instead of carrying a purse.

4. Babytimes2

Babytimes2 Well-Known Member

Diapers, wipes, diaper rash stuff, some antibacterial hand wipes and a few packages of fruit snacks.

5. firemedic

firemedic Well-Known Member

Diapers, folding potty seat, wipes, antibacterial wipes, animal crackers, extra pants, juice, fruit snacks, gold fish, cherrios, hand sanitizer, and a migraine pill for mommy.

6. jacob+twinsmom

jacob+twinsmom Well-Known Member

Snacks and Toys and Snacks and Toys and Snacks and Toys!!!! Oh yeah, a couple of diapers and wipes! [​IMG]

7. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

Diapers
    Wipes
    Pull Ups
    Diaper Cream
    Folding Potty Seat
    Antibacterial Hand Wipes/Wash
    Tissues
    Snacks
    small toys
    My wallet, keys, lipstick/chapstick
    Disposable Camera
    Comb, hair barettes/hairbands
    Disposable Bibs/Placemats

8. momoftwins+one

momoftwins+one Well-Known Member

I never really even carry mine, as I never go to far. When I do use it, it is for very long trips, I put everything including the kitchen sink in it. Formula (now milk), wipes, diapers, extra binkies, two sippies per kid, jarred food and spoons. Cream if they need it at the time. Snacks, socks (always end up loosing one some where).

I think that about covers the crap that is in mine, that is why I never carry it!

9. MommyofThreeBoys

MommyofThreeBoys Well-Known Member

I don't even carry a diaper bag for the twins right now...they are 16 months. There's always diapers and wipes in the car. I usually just bring "cuppies" with me. AKA: Cups

My 3 year old is potty trained and if I am going out for a long ride or out for a while. I briong extra undies and pants.

10. p31heather

for me, I take the diaper bag everywhere even if I just leave it in the car. Sometimes it doubles as a purse too. If I have the bag with me then I know that I won't need it LOL.

Here's my contents
    diapers, wipes, sample of rash cream, changing pad, plastic bag
    disposable bibs
    child's tylenol and motrin
    snacks
    bottled water
    extra clothes now that R is training/trained.

toys and things I carry if we are going to be out for a while.
    thanks for the ideas everyone.

11. Tam1969

Tam1969 Well-Known Member

I don't carry one anymore with my new stroller. There is a zip pouch for mommy items at the handle and two baskets under for things. I just throw wipes, two diapers, and their sippy cups in the stroller basket. I don't usually go for over 3-4 hours when I go out.