When did you start showing?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by HappyMarquita, Dec 19, 2006.

1. HappyMarquita

HappyMarquita Member

I'm on my fourth pregnancy, and feeling kind of big. I'm 15 weeks, and my stomach is getting kind of hard and I'm showing. My last 3 pregnacies I started showing around 5-6 months. Is this normal? Can you guys post some of your belly pics, I just feel out of place. I'm really excited, but I'm not even half way through the pregnancy and I'm showing. With that in mind, I wonder how my stomach would look in the end. No one can really tell, and if they could they would think I'm pregnant with a singleton. It's just I never started showing this early, so this is a big surprise to me. Anyone went through the same thing?

2. HappyMarquita

HappyMarquita Member

I'm on my fourth pregnancy, and feeling kind of big. I'm 15 weeks, and my stomach is getting kind of hard and I'm showing. My last 3 pregnacies I started showing around 5-6 months. Is this normal? Can you guys post some of your belly pics, I just feel out of place. I'm really excited, but I'm not even half way through the pregnancy and I'm showing. With that in mind, I wonder how my stomach would look in the end. No one can really tell, and if they could they would think I'm pregnant with a singleton. It's just I never started showing this early, so this is a big surprise to me. Anyone went through the same thing?

3. anglinstork

anglinstork Well-Known Member

This is also my fourth pregnancy and I believe I started showing around 12 weeks or earlier...I just looked in my belly pic folder and here is one of me at 15 weeks...

I keep wondering what I'll look like in another 10 weeks at 37 weeks...but for now...you still cannot even tell that I'm pg from the back!!!! LOL!

4. mooshie

mooshie Well-Known Member

I started showing to me around 16ish weeks, but others couldn't really tell yet. but by 19 weeks I'd given up. I was determined to not wear maternity clothes until 20 weeks or later, but I had no idea I was having twins! by 19 weeks I couldn't squeeze into my non maternity clothes anymore, so I gave up and started wearing maternity. it was kinda a relief when I found out it was twins cuz it gave an explanation to why I was getting bigger sooner. b-4 I knew I thought maybe it was just because it's my 4th pregnancy.

but from what I've heard/read it's really common to show much sooner with twins. and who knows what you'll end up looking like in the end? I'm already measuring past 36 weeks at 30 weeks, and I feel every bit as pregnant as I look! I've heard of ladies measuring 45cm by the time they deliver yikes!

sorry I don't have any pics to share though. but I'd say you're fairly normal for showing now.

have fun while it lasts! [​IMG]
    Michelle

5. khendrix

khendrix Well-Known Member

I think I started showing around 12-14 weeks. This is my second pregnancy, but I think mostly it's because I'm carrying two this time.

I am 32 weeks now and measuring 36 weeks.

6. KCMichigan

KCMichigan Well-Known Member

I started to show about 14 weeks...but although I delivered at almost 32 weeks, I never looked HUGE. I am slender & short so there was nowhere to go but out!

I started maternity pants at 10 weeks for comfort and shirt at about 18 weeks.

KC