Where can I find something to put under their chairs to protect the floor?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Fran27, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

We're moving next week and here the area under their high chairs is a disaster of stains because of all the food they've dropped... I'd really like to avoid that in the new house, and get some kind of plastic cover to protect the carpet... but I don't want something flimsy we'll trip on either... needs to be pretty solid.

Has anyone found something like that?

2. ktfan

ktfan Well-Known Member

Maybe a plastic tarp under those foam tile things? Or even just big towels you can pick up and throw in the washer. A big piece of linoleum flooring? Dunno, we had the highchairs/boosters on tile and there were no lasting stains.

3. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

If you want to go cheap I think a square of carpet or piece of linoleum would work . Onestepahead.com always has things like what you're wanting.

4. mkcondrey

mkcondrey Well-Known Member

Maybe one of those large plastic things people use in offices under their rolling desk chairs? I don't know what they are called. Seems that you could use a swifter or a mop on it though.

5. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

Yes! This looks perfect. Thanks!

6. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

This is what I was going to suggest as well.

7. Fossie

Fossie Well-Known Member

We used this for a while - I thought it was so cute. http://www.divasanddrooligans.com/category.php?category_id=83

8. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

[quote name='K&T's MOM' date='11 July 2010 - 12:16 PM' timestamp='1278875801' post='1663711']
    We used this for a while - I thought it was so cute. http://www.divasanddrooligans.com/category.php?category_id=83
    [/quote]
    Those are really cute!