Where did you get your Christmas stockings?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Kellyx2, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Kellyx2

Kellyx2 Well-Known Member

I ordered some from Pottery Barn but they are really big. I don't think I like them.

2. Kellyx2

Kellyx2 Well-Known Member

I ordered some from Pottery Barn but they are really big. I don't think I like them.

3. 2girls2b

2girls2b Well-Known Member

I also got ours at Pottery Barn. I ordered the green and red velvet ones and had our names embroided on them. I think they are really pretty. They are big, but as my husband said "Wow, you can put a lot of stuff in these!"

4. Hillybean

Hillybean Well-Known Member

We got the pottery barn ones as well. Mia got the Elf and Emma the reindeer. They are a lot bigger than I thought they would be but I think that is a good thing - they will not only fit more stuff but also odd shaped stuff.

5. kcprochazka

kcprochazka Well-Known Member

I got DS a Pottery Barn Kids stocking 2 years ago so I was thrilled to see that they still had them! Teagan is getting the gingerbread man and meg is getting the reindeer (those were the only 2 red ones, which will be a nice contrast to Colin's snoman which is light blue.) We love the size because they will work great for many years to come! I didn't want a tiny one that you couldn't fit anything into. [​IMG]

6. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I just picked up 2 at Target that kind of match the ones we have already for me, DH, and my oldest daughter.

7. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

I was going to get ours at pottery barn but since I made this one for my oldest I felt I should make the twins too. It cost me less to make 6 stockings (includes one for the cat) then to buy 1 at pottery barn. I hope my boys will appreciate it when they get older (I did it by hand because I don't know how to sew).

Cari