Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Dec. 8th - Sydney & Sabrina - Dielle

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by dfaut, Dec 7, 2006.

1. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sydney and Sabrina!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Before you leave us for the big world of the 1-5 yr. board - a few requests!!

• Can you show us a before and after pic? (If you are a rewards member you can attach it otherwise you can provide a link)

Summarize your last year with your little loves!!

Tell us about your 1st birthday plans? Do you have a theme or something special you are going to do?
    Welcome to the 1-5 board and please visit the First Year Often!!!

2. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sydney and Sabrina!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Before you leave us for the big world of the 1-5 yr. board - a few requests!!

• Can you show us a before and after pic? (If you are a rewards member you can attach it otherwise you can provide a link)

Tell us about your 1st birthday plans? Do you have a theme or something special you are going to do?
    Welcome to the 1-5 board and please visit the First Year Often!!!

3. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Sydney
    [​IMG]Sabrina

Dielle - I'm so excited to be the first one to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to those beautiful little girls of yours!!! I bet you are super excited to do birthday pages for their scrapbook...and I'm just as excited to see what you come up with! Haev a great day with your little ones tomorrow!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

4. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Sydney!
    [​IMG] Sabrina!

5. oliviasmama

oliviasmama Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!! Can't believe it has been a year already!! I remember starting to get jealous about this time last year of all the gals going into labor! Congrats on surviving the first year! Now, the twos. Steady girl...you can do it!

6. Beau

Beau Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Sydney!!
    [​IMG] sabrina!!

Hope you have a fantastic first birthday!!!

7. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Sydney and Sabrina!!!!

I've been gone all afternoon and evening, but I did remember today was their special day!!

[​IMG] sweet girls!!! [​IMG]

8. *Lori*

*Lori* Well-Known Member

9. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

quote:

Can you show us a before and after pic?

Well, I've caught the digiscrapbooking bug, thanks to the wonderful gals in the craft (now scrapbooking) forum. So here are a couple layouts I've done: They were 1 day old! Sabrina at 11 months
    Sydney at over 11 months

I don't have recent photos (that turned out decently), of them together though. I'm waiting on their birthday ones we had taken this week.

The first 4-5 months are a blur. I can tell you about pumping and worrying about Sabrina not gaining weight and such, but any other details about things that happened from 12/05 to about 4/06 are just not there [​IMG]! After about 6 months though, they really got fun. I LOVE being a twin mama! [​IMG]

In all honesty, I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. It does not seem possible that they're a year old, already! We're celebrating with the family on Sunday. Just a smallish dinner and then cake and ice cream. I'm making a cake shaped like a Christmas ornament, since it's December.

Thanks again, everyone! I guess I'm off to the 1-5 board!

10. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Happy birthday Sydney
    Happy Birthday Sabrina

11. 3sweetps

3sweetps Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Sydney & Sabrina!! I'm utterly impressed with the scrapbook pages! [​IMG]

12. bridget nanette

bridget nanette Well-Known Member

OMG! Your girls are so beautiful! I love the scrapbook picture when they were just born. I can't believe they are 1!! Can you believe that you are going to the 1-5 board? Happy Birthday Girls!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bridget [​IMG]