which high back booster do you have?

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by MichelleL, Jun 12, 2011.

1. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

We have the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 boosters in our van and in my husband's car. His car is tee tiny so we're looking to scale down the size of the booster just in his car, especially since he uses it mostly for around-town transport.

Which one do you have and do you like it?

2. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

All three of my kids are in the Graco Turbo Boosters (Here) I like them and they also convert to a backless booster. The snack/drink holders fold into the bottom.

3. KCMichigan

KCMichigan Well-Known Member

We have Graco Turbo boosters too and love them! (they convert, but we have not converted them)

4. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

we have those in my car and the Natulisues in Tony's car

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Emilie and Trevor are both in this right now. :good: We also used this kind for Caroline as well and really liked it. Like Maureen said, you just take the back off (once they are ready for that) and it's a backless booster. :good: It really works well that you just take the back off and don't need to buy a separate backless booster (not that they are that expensive though), especailly since Caroline used it for almost 4 more years backless (we just had her stop using it 5 weeks before she turned 10). We definitely go our moneys worth out of it.

6. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Both of my girls started in the Graco turbo high back booster. I think we had the back on them for less than a year. now Dani is in it with the back off, and sydney is in the Harmony backless booster. The graco did not fit her properly with out the back in the mini-van.

7. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

We used the Graco Turbo Booster too for the twins, and Peyton is using that now, as well.

8. Becky02

Becky02 Well-Known Member

We also used the Graco Turbo boosters. Katrina still uses it backless because the seat belt fits her better and my son also will use it sometimes when I need his 5 point harness car seat for my niece (she is a year younger than him).

9. MichelleL

I guess I missed the boat on purchasing the Turbo Boosters, huh? :laughing: Thanks so much ladies!! :Clap:

10. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We also have the turbo boosters, my oldest (9) is in the backless and my dd (4.5) is in the high back. She won't need to convert to the backless for a few more years :)

11. MichelleL

I posted my current seats for sale through our twins club (with close to 600 members, hopefully someone will want them :D ) and then we'll go get the Graco's. Thanks ladies!! :bow2:

12. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Turbo boosters here too

13. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I also have one of the Harmony ones like Lisa linked. I bought it when I started sitting for another set of twins. It is not as wide as the others and will fit in between two other. boosters in the third row of my van or in my Galant

14. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

We have the Gracos too. We still use the backs.

15. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

we have the Harmony's ($13 can't beat it!) for the odd occasions that my mom has them in her car...

16. Sullyirishtwins

Sullyirishtwins Well-Known Member

Question--My twins are still in their Britax Marathon. They will turn 5 this Fall in Sept. I still have not switch them out of yet to a booster seat. My problem is I can't see them wearing just seat belt because of safely issue and they both tend to fall asleep in the van at this age. They are both 45/43 lbs and 43/42 inches tall (they are both tall) I was thinking of the 3-in-1 Graco but I heard so many review on 'boys' being in the 3-in-1 with crotch, being tall, and stocky won't be comfortable?

17. shoudeshell

shoudeshell Well-Known Member

Graco Turbos here, too, Michelle. :good: The girls like them. Hope your other ones sell soon!!!!

18. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

My dh has these in his car. The boys can not buckle themselves in. I am wondering if any other close to 5 year olds can or can't buckle themselves in.

19. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Emilie can buckle herself(and has been for the past 2-3 months), but Trevor can't quite do it yet. And I do check Emilie's belt after she does it herself too.

1 person likes this.