Which vaccine is it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tif3, Aug 21, 2007.

1. niftywriter

niftywriter Well-Known Member

Thanks for the imput, rtcuties! My feeling is that this idea has plenty of merit. Many people who are trying to uncover the causes of autism (and other developmental problems) are citing environmental factors such as the ones you mentioned, as well as exposure to ultrasounds, air and noise pollution, chemicals in everyday products, and so on. Not that these things alone cause autism, but that they may contribute a triggering function in babies who posess the genetic predisposition for autism.

2. angie7

angie7 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(R2cuties @ Oct 18 2007, 01:22 AM) [snapback]455568[/snapback]
    While I was pregnant, a co-worker(special ed teacher) chatted with me about this. Her best friend was actually doing research in other countries (India, Africa,etc). One of their theories was that ..........in more developed countries, like America, we have many more environmental factors that may be contributing to the increase in Autism. She mentioned something about : chemicals used in processed foods, microwave foods, cleaners, etc. Not sure if this has merrit or not.

I definately dont think it helps that's for sure!

3. foreveryoung1989

foreveryoung1989 New Member

Actually any one of the vaccines can cause autism. Dr, Wakefield's research is solid, but the other doctor who authored with him recanted to save his job. It is not the mercury alone either. If you request a product insert to the vaccines then look up each individual ingredient you will find that all vaccines are full of known neurotoxins, carcinogens, mutagens and teratogens. Countless researchers have made discoveries that oppose main stream medicine, and they have been told to keep quiet. Please investigate further. My twins were injected simultaneously and went into autism on three separate occasions with each round at 1,2 and 4 years. Every time we thought we would get a break it would return. My fourth child was given "mercury-free" IPV and DTaP and was staring and screaming in less than 24 hours. He had never been vaccinated and was 6 months old. The next day he had lost muscle tone, speech, eye contact and much more. He was ill for more than 6 months. He had never had an ear infection prior to that day, but he had one within 48 hours of the shots. When I requested our med. records I found that every ear infection in my other children followed vaccines. Then I met unvaccinated families for the first time, and I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt what vaccines are capable of and why there is such a tremendous push to vaccinate and not openly discuss the issue. Good sites to check out are

www.nvic.org
    www.vaccineinfo.net
    www.ccid.org

There are numerous sites with a wealth of information. It is well worth your time.. We are a medical family and I can tell you that the bias toward the issue is serious and needs to be taken into consideration.

4. foreveryoung1989

foreveryoung1989 New Member

I needed to shorten my post so that I could help my kids with something. Then I came back and read over some of the previous pages in more detail. It always saddens me to see parents arguing this issue, but it makes perfect sense. After all we have been in a virtual love affair with vaccines for over 100 years. No parent wants to think that he or she took their child in to the doctor that they trusted, held their child down, and paid the people to harm the child. Now just imagine the position of the doctor who is liable for a child if he/she gets a "vaccine preventable" disease but not at all liable if the child dies from the shot. Imagine how the doctors must feel after they have been told that vaccination is well-researched and the benefits far outweigh the risks by the very organizations they have held in high regard, AND by the time they question vaccines on their own they have already vaccinated 10,000 children. I know pediatricians as personal friends. I do what I have to do, and they do what they have to do to feed their children; and behind closed doors we hug and cry and wish each other the best.

When I post on blogs I take it very seriously because I risk more than a little pride in doing so. I have walked away from my career to hopefully educate a few people and spare someone else what we went through as a family. I wouldn't wish it on my enemies. As far as the diseases are concerned all parents need to do some serious digging. Fortunately for me my mother and I were able to discuss this before she died. She had most of these diseases with the exception of diptheria, small pox and tetanus. Her sister had diptheria, and they lived on a farm where tetanus was a real threat, as opposed to today's typical household. When we take a real look at numbers we might find find the risks outweigh the benefits. The problem is that we don't track the numbers of reactions and illnesses and deaths after vaccinations. Post marketing surveillance is the key to the safety of any product and yet interestingly it is almost non-existent where vaccines are concerned. I myself have a research background, and I have seen what goes on behind closed doors. We testified for our state's conscientious exemption. I have interviewed countless times with newspapers and TV stations, and I now have a support group for parents. I know of dozens of parents in my little town whose children are injured, and these are only the ones who realize it. I have also personally been told to keep quiet so I have a little more first hand information than the average mom, and yet I am sure it is only the tip of the iceberg. I write all this, not in spite or anger, but simply because I made a promise to my children to never stop and more importantly I promised God the same.

I hope that everyone will try to walk a day in each other's shoes. I was once on the other side, and now I am just thankful for those who fought for my kids when I didn't know any better.