White spots of my feet and lower legs

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by MomofOneplusTwins, Jun 29, 2009.

1. MomofOneplusTwins

MomofOneplusTwins Well-Known Member

I have little white spots on my feet and lower legs. Does anyone know what this could be? I have a dr appt next Monday, but not sure if I should call tomorrow or not. It is past dr office hours now, so either way I will wait until the morning, but I am very curious what it is. I have noticed them a few times in the last could weeks, but they come and go. Any ideas?

Thanks

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

I've not had this or heard of it but I would call the doctor and not wait until next week. :good: Good luck!

3. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

It could be circulation problems mine did that a couple of times during my pregnancy with the twins when my feet were sooo swollen.
    I would call and get check out.
    Good Luck & Best Wishes!

4. watersurfers

watersurfers Well-Known Member

Probably just the swelling. My feet are super puffy, and occasionally have the white spots. My hands however, get the white spots more frequently, probably cause they don't swell as often as my feet but when they do, oh man it's bad. Ask your doc just to be on the safe side.

Molly
    35 weeks
    1 day

5. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My feet & lower legs have done this off & on for years even when I wasn't pregnant. It's a circulation issue and has been no big deal for me, but I would still definitely check it out with your doctor!

6. RG215

RG215 Well-Known Member

I've noticed those on my feet, but only when it's hot and my feet are swelling. I always just assumed it had something to do with the swelling....I never even thought to ask my Dr.

7. HeidiSmith

HeidiSmith Well-Known Member

I have also noticed them on my feet and lower legs, which are extremely swollen. I always just assumed was a lack of circulation issue.

Heidi