Why are there no Alicia toys? (from Go Diego Go)

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Snittens, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

Ainsley and Bea like to watch Diego just as much as Dora, and Ainsley really likes Alicia. I was looking at all of the Diego toy sets, and NONE come with an Alicia figure! :mad: Why? She's a main character on the show! Plus for having two kids to play with it, it would be nice to have a Diego and an Alicia so they could both play together. None of the Diego birthday party stuff has Alicia on it. WTH? If you've seen any Diego stuff with her on it, please let me know!

2. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

I did a google search on "Diego Alicia toy" and found only other people with this same complaint -- but one thing I did find was your TS post, 4th from the top. That freaked me out -- I had no idea what we posted here was searchable on Google. :eek:

But anyway, yeah, I agree. My kids love Alicia too. I hadn't realized there was no toy of her. :nea:

3. Snittens

That's funny! Wow, our posts get into Google quick huh? Maybe I should complain to ... someone. Nick jr?

4. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

I found a few products, but not exactly toys

Slap bands, in a set of 4, look like a video watch one has Diegos face, one Alicias, one the bobos and one baby jaguar. http://www.mytoybox.com/AG95431.html

Self sticking room appliques, one Alicia in the set with many Diegos. http://www.mytoybox.com/AG95431.html

This site had a few toys in which you get a Dora and a Diego action figure.

But it's pretty clear from the toys, that Diego is for boys. At least the toy makers seem to think so.

5. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

I find it sad that not even the rescue center has her :(

6. Snittens

Exactly! Alicia works at the Rescue Center. I know if I got that for the girls, they would be upset that she was missing.