Why Stop with Twins?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by mjwebb05, Mar 24, 2011.

1. mjwebb05

mjwebb05 Well-Known Member

Have some news....

I am pregnant!!! ^_^ This describes the reaction of both sets of grandparents: :woah:

no official due date yet, but based on my calculations, looks like a December baby (don't even know THAT yet, but figuring since we were fertility related pregnancy w/the boys that this one, which is natural, will not be twins).

The shock (even though they say you should never be shocked about this, you know how it happened!) is starting to wear off and the excitement is getting greater for DH and I.

This new babe will be 18 months apart from my twin boys.....should make for a fun ride the next few years!!

I can do this, right?? :laughing:

2. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Wow, congratulations!!! I hope everything goes well and you have an easy pregnancy. I have no advise about how can you do it, since I only have the twins, but as long as everybody is healthy I am sure you will make it work somehow. Good Luck!!!

3. babyhopes09

babyhopes09 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel... I'm 5 months pregnant and my girls aren't even a year old yet! Mine will be 16 months apart! SO... just know someone is in the same boat with you!!! We had the same thing happen with the fertility treatments and then this pg. happened with no help...

4. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Aw, congrats! You can do whatever you set your mind to, so I am sure you'll kick butt as a mama to three under three. Three under TWO! ;)

5. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Never say never! It took 7 years to get pregnant with my IVF twins and then I got pregnant spontaniously with another set (does not run in family). You can do it and mostly likely you will love that they are all so close in age!

6. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

Congrats that's awesome. My husband and I were talking about another baby. He thinks it's time but I'm chicken out lol.
    Jicjac: can you giver some tips how you got twin pregnant again please? Lol we hope we will have twins again but I think it's not going to happen

7. rosenschaf

rosenschaf Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Ours are 20 months apart and it's been GREAT! So I'm sure you will not just manage but love it. Needless to say that spare time is rare and organization is everything, but man, when the boys hug and kiss her, my heart melts...

8. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My 3 are 18 months apart as well and I LOVE it!! It was rough in the beginning but now that we are closing in on the end of the FY with Hannah (*sniff sniff*) its getting so much easier to get out and about with all 3!:)
    Congratulations and good luck with everything!!!!!!!:):):)

9. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

LOL I'm just shocked that I got pregnant! I think the only reason I got pregnant was because it was twins and there was enough 'hormones' to keep me pregnant! Seriously, I contribute me having twins again due to my breastfeeding the twins and me getting older at the same time! I think I was 37 when I got pregnant the 2nd time. And they do say that breastfeeding helps get multiples as well. :) Good luck!

10. kcprochazka

kcprochazka Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news! The girls are only 16 months apart from DS and it wasn't too crazy. A bit busy, but not bad at all. You CAN do this!!!

11. lbzg

lbzg Well-Known Member

so awesoime. we are going to try soon! my only concern is lifting the twins while pregnant. good luck!