wipe help

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by newtothis, Apr 12, 2010.

1. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

i have tried i think every wipe under the sun.
    are there any wipes that actually just give you ONE wipe at a time? my wipe warmer gives me about 10 and the container the wipes come with do the same.

help!

2. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I buy the cheapest wipes I can find so that way it doesn't bother me when I use several at a time.

3. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

I used the Costco wipes and I dont remember having this issue. :pardon: Now I do have an issue with finding the wipe seam to pull one out. :gah:

4. Momof2wonders

Momof2wonders Well-Known Member

hehehe, 4 kids on and i am still looking...[​IMG]

5. jromkey

jromkey Well-Known Member

I keep Canus Li'l Goat Milk Baby wipes in my diaper bag but hate using them when changing them at home BECAUSE they come out one at a time!! They are not all "sewn" together so when I put them in the wipes container I have to open it up every time I want a new wipe. Annoying! Is this what you mean???

6. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

when i put the wipes in the plastic container they come in, or in my wipe warmer, and i go to pull out one at a time, 5 come out at a time!
    they are wasteful and it is really annoying.

7. slugrad1998

slugrad1998 Well-Known Member

Never had a problem with huggies. I never used a wipe warmer though, just the plastic container that the wipes come in. It has that little squiggly opening that grips the wipes and then they tear off at their perforation.

8. emp59

emp59 Well-Known Member

I have used 6 different kinds of wipes and use pampers sensitive wipes now. I have found that because they are thicker they don't come out more than one at a time and I can do a lot with one wipe.

9. tracylyn

tracylyn Active Member

I just bought Luv's wipes and so far I haven't had any problem getting one at a time. I have been trying them all too for the same reason!!!

10. ktfan

ktfan Well-Known Member

I've always loved Huggies pop up wipes. The part they pull through is sort of rubbery and that helps them break at the seam. I've used generic pop up wipes in the Huggies container and it still works just fine. I've never used a wipe warmer though so I can't help there.

11. skybluepink02

skybluepink02 Well-Known Member

I like huggies wipes. I hate pampers because they all come out at once and they feel thin and it's hard to wipe everything up. I don't like wal-mart wipes (in the orange package) because they never pop up and you have to open the top of the container to get even one out.

12. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I prefer pampers sensitive wipes but prefer the huggies wipes container! :lol: I hate huggies wipes, too thick to get into all the cracks/crevices, so I buy one container, use them up, then resupply with pampers wipes! :D No, they don't always come out one at a time, but whatever I don't use, I just shove back into the container for next time.

13. cat mommy

cat mommy Well-Known Member

pampers thick wipes usually come out one at a time. target brand also has a packet with a dispenser built in--usually works well, but i don't like the wipes because they are thin. sorry no caps--ds is using my left hand.