Wonderful report from the girls' teacher

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Utopia122, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Pardon me, but please allow me to brag!! We had the girls' first preschool parent/teacher conference. The teacher had nothing but great things to say. The girls are right on schedule with all of their learning targets, which is fantastic news. Apparently Sarah is a little social butterfly. All of the kids know her and love her. As a matter of fact, the teacher has had parents asking her who Sarah is because their child comes home and talks about her :D It's not surprising, she knows no strangers...such a change from the little girl who would scream every time a stranger looked at her. Allison is very much a perfectionist...she gets really upset if the smallest thing is out of place. This is definitely a trait from my husband's side of the family! They both have their own set of friends and aren't dependent on each other. She bragged about how friendly and helpful they were to all of the kids which is one of the greatest compliments she could have given them. I just am so proud of them!

2. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

:wub: Awesome News!! :woo: WTG Sarah and Allison! :yahoo:

3. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

That is such great news! What a wonderful feeling!

4. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Awesome news!!!! Way to go girls! And mom!!

5. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:yahoo: girls! It has to be so wonderful to hear such great reports on the girls! WTG Mom!!

6. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Woohoo. What a wonderful report!!! Brag away momma! :yahoo: :banana: :air_kiss: