Would appreciate some ICSI success stories

Discussion in 'General' started by Twinrific, Mar 13, 2011.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

2. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

I know the provera didn't work for me so they had to put me on the pill for a full month and my period didn't start until the week AFTER I ended the placebo pills!

3. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh please let that not be the case for me! Respect for surviving that! ;)

Having my first signs today - sore breasts, they always become tender about 3-5 days before AF arrives so I sincerely hope it's the case again. I've decided I'll go back in on Monday for a scan and blood tests if there's still nothing. I'm so ready to get started! But feeling better again today after my huge temper tantrum :blush:

4. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

:hug:

I also had to use Provera to start AF a few times. I think when you are in the middle of it, part of the reason it is so hard to not get AF is because when you do get it, it's so sad. It means your not pregnant. Then when you don't get it when you need it to come so you can continue the fertility process it's enough to make you scream.. "You've got to be f-ing kidding me!!!!!" It comes when you don't want it to and won't come when you need it to. It's like slow methodical torture.

5. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Exactly! Especially the bolded is true. I never thought I'd wish for AF so badly, it's actually kind of funny if you think about it :rolleyes: ;)