WOW, I just relized I moved up a forum!

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Tonka, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Tonka

Tonka Well-Known Member

I just relized that the forum changed from 6-12 to 5-11. Now I've moved up a forum...it's unbelievable that the girls are this old!!! As you all know, time flies by too fast!!!!!

2. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

3. CCJN

CCJN Well-Known Member

Jana, Happy Belated to Ashton and Kennedy!!! Welcome to 5-11!! :D

4. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

Jana...OMG, are the girls 5 already?!?! Wow how time flies, huh? It seems like not too long ago when we all went to Disney and the girls were babies. And then, when the boys and I stopped by on our way to Kansas and spent the night...I can't believe that was a year ago! The boys still have those travel LiteBrites...we were playing with them the other day. :D

Welcome to the 5-11 forum! And Happy Belated Bday to Ashton & Kennedy!!

5. Tonka

Tonka Well-Known Member

QUOTE(krysn2ants @ Nov 25 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]508141[/snapback]
    It seems like not too long ago when we all went to Disney and the girls were babies. And then, when the boys and I stopped by on our way to Kansas and spent the night...I can't believe that was a year ago! The boys still have those travel LiteBrites...we were playing with them the other day. :D

I know...it doesn't seem that long ago when we were at Disney!! I was thinking earlier, it was last year about this time that you and the boys stopped by. Hard to believe that was a year ago!!! Now you are back in Florida...don't you want to see some more snow this winter? LOL

Thanks for the welcome and belated b'day wishes, you guys are GREAT!!!

6. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

No, no snow for me!!! LOL As I was driving back to Florida by myself, I was wishing that I'd had more time so that I could come by your house again since my "visit" was SOOOOOOO short the first time. But, I was in such a hurry to get back to Florida and back to Ant that I drove straight thru...21 hours by myself in the car, it was great and exciting.

7. blessed momma

blessed momma Well-Known Member

Happy Belated Birthday Ashton and Kennedy! 5 already! Doesn't the time just fly past! My girls will be 6 in 9 sleeps and I can hardly believe it! Welcome to this forum!

8. JenJefLog

JenJefLog Well-Known Member

Welcome to 5-11! I'm glad I'll be here for another couple of years. The teen forum just seems too old!