Wow! You know you're half asleep when....

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by AKilburn, Oct 11, 2012.

1. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

You put coffee creamer in the baby bottle and formula in your coffee .... God that was some horrible tasting coffee .... Nutramigen doesn't make good creamer! Lol! Thankfully I caught it before I gave Jackson his bottle, lol!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

HA! I remember those days well!

3. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

Lol! I just figured id give y'all a good laugh! Im sure all FY moms go through it! Sad thing is DH is going in late today so he took baby duty last night and I got tons of sleep .... Guess im still severely sleep deprived, Lol! And talk about a waste of expensive formula! Lol!

4. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

LOL! Oops!! At least you caught it before little man got some really flavorful breakfast! ;)

5. j-squared

j-squared Well-Known Member

Hahahaha! And, yup. :)

6. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

7. efaith

efaith Well-Known Member

Too funny! For that reason and possibly only that reason I shall stick with breast feeding!!!!

8. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hahahaha!! It doesn't go away either, the other day I found the honey that I "put away" in our utensil drawer!

9. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

When you wake up with babies in your bed and have no recollection of them getting there.
    When you wake up in the morning and have only a vague recollection of walking down the hall in the middle of the night- but you assume everyone must have gotten fed somehow.
    When only your husband hears them crying at night.
    When coffee is not just delicious, it's the elixir of life.